TWENTY THREE

I LOOK AT THE water, it wasn't crystal clear by any means, but looking out there sprung a spark of happiness in me

I LOOK AT THE water, it wasn't crystal clear by any means, but looking out there sprung a spark of happiness in me. I wasn't really thinking about anything in particular, or that I could recall.

Just sitting outside, enjoying the fresh summer air. Everything always feels more happy in the summer, to just enjoy the sun and relax. Luckily here you never experienced snow so I wouldn't have to worry about that when winter came back.

In Germany the winters would get very cold, you would have to always dress in multiple layers. I would always use this as an excuse to stay inside. My mom would always want me to go skating or sledding with her. I did sometimes I just didn't ever enjoy stuff like that.

I would always get snow puddled into my boots which would get my socks all wet and my toe's freezing. Although I did always enjoy when we would get home, Josh would make us hot chocolate and put on a movie. We would put on our little fire-place and would all huddle around it. Blankets suffocating us, we would also always put some Christmas movie on.

I loved Christmas movies, it didn't even have to be around christmas they would just bring so much positive energy.

I got up from my place, where I had my feet dangling over the edge and letting the semi-cool water on them. I was always scared to put my feet in large bodies of water, in the back of my head there was always a though that something was just going to come up and bite me.

I walked into the back doors, which lead right to the dining room, we rarely used this one. It had a big chandeleer in the center and a long table with chairs all around it. We always ate in the less formal one, this one was located by the living room area which I enjoy because I could put on a show while eating.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen, no one could see me and im guessing they couldn't hear me come in either because of how loud they were talking. I made my way to the door making sure to tip-toe and not step anywhere which would make noise.

"Just tell her some details, she already knows somethings up, she went in the weapon room!" someones voice boomed, it sounded like Matteo and I quickly debated staying here due to the very high risk of being caught.

"I agree, we can't tell her everything because thats dangerous, but she needs to know some of the basics Leo and you know it!" Another voice said, I could clearly recognize that it was Mattia's.

"Mhm."

Im guessing that was Leo, due to his lack of talking, he was probably sipping on his coffee unbothered by the debate that he was the center of. I took this chance to walk in, before they had the chance to walk out and catch me in my little act.

They all glanced at me before looking away, turns out I was right Leo was there sitting at the counter his computer in front of him and a coffee cup in hand, unbothered.

Mettia was leaning on the fridge sharing glances between Leo and I. I looked away after the small bit of eye contact we managed to make.

Metteo was sitting at the table some freshly made buttered toast and a bottle of water in front of him. He looked all sweaty and gross, guessing he most likely just got back from his morning runs he does.