THIRTY

TW: violence and abuse

THIRD PERSON

GIA STOOF THERE HELPLESS, as the men were taking Bella away. She waited for the last man to walk out the door before she charged to the couch grabbing her phone, and calling Leo. She knew Leo was the best person to call because he had the most connections with other Mafia's and he was Bella's legal guardian.

"What happened?" Leo asked calmly as he answered the phone.

"T-They took Bella," Gia sobbed out, trying to keep her calm as she paced around the room.

"What?" Leo said, his voice raising as panic filled his body, the doesn't happen a lot so when it does, it serious.

"Please get here quick," Gia pleaded.

"Are you hurt?" Leo then asked as he walked out of his office.

"No im fine," She breathed out. They ended the call as Leo called Romeo, Romeo got his plane ready to fly down here.

The eldest Rossi brothers got in the car and speeded down the roads, they acted like there was no limit, well when it comes with family there really isn't. They finally made it in record time, it was a miracle they didn't get into a crash themselves. They barged into the door, frightening Gia who was seated on the couch, with no emotion.

"Tia get her in the car," Leo ordered. Mattia quickly went over to her, helping her up and walking he out of the house.

"Don't touch anything, we need to try and get a fingerprint, although I think we know exactly who is responsible for this," Leo gritted out.

"How the fuck did they even find this place," Metteo yelled walking into the bedroom where the girls were sleeping peacefully just a day before. He went over and grabbed the bags both of the girl brought and walked out of the house, Leo behind him.

Gia was seated in the back seat, Mattia trying to calm her down, although he wasn't calm either. He was terrified everyone knew what the Russian's were capable of, and that thought alone was the one that everyone was trying to block out.

The four drove home, at a much lower speed then when they came here. On the other hand Romeo was just getting on the plane, He was probably the calmest out of everyone. He had already started to get in contact with other Mafia's to warn them about the attack on the Italian Mafia Princess.

The youngest Rossi brothers had no idea about their sister abduction, they were all in their room peacefully scrolling though their phones unaware of the event that has taken place.