THIRTY FOUR

"WHAT THE HELL IS that," I mutter as Mattia placed the cake in front of me

"Well I tried to put your face on it, but turns out using frosting to draw is very hard," Riccardo answered, "It obviously doesn't look like you, but give me some credit will ya I tried my best."

"Yeah, yeah thanks," I laughed as I blew out the candles. They were going to sing happy birthday to me but when we started, Aundre, Leo and Metteo didn't even sing and I think Enzo was about to blow out my eardrums so we decided to skip that part. Which I was very overjoyed about because I always hated that, is was just so awkward.

"What did you wish for?" Aundre asked.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't come true," I said rolling my eyes.

I wished for a younger sibling, will this wish come true with both my parents being dead.

No.

Will I still pretend this wish will come true.

Yes, yes I will.

We all sat around the kitchen, as some of us ate the cake. Leo didn't because in his words he said it would be poisoned. The cake was very good actually it was my favorite kind, which is funfetti. The cake was pretty much gone by the time I finished my first piece, good to know the rest liked it as well.

"You could have saved another piece for me," I muttered as I crouched down and picked up the dog that was begging for me to give him a piece the entire meal. I brought him over to the counter as I stood by Leo, I placed the dog on top of it.

"Leo watch him while I get him a treat," I ordered, he just gave me a look of disgust in return.

"Tia where are the treats," I asked.

"In the entry way, in the blue bag," He replied, I quickly skipped out out of the room and to the entryway where the was, indeed a blue bag with many different things dogs need. I grabbed the entire bag before going back into the kitchen.

"Where should we put his water and food bowl?" I asked as I took the two items out of the bag and placed them on the counter.

"Leo, I don't really think he likes it up here, can you hold him?" I asked as I gave him my sweetest look.

"Isabella don't push it, im so close to returning it already," He said dryly.

"If you return it I'll run away," I deadpan.

"Again?" Aundre joked.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"What you did already," He said, trying to keep the joke going. I didn't answer instead picking up the dog and placing it on the floor where it started to try and get Leo to hold it.

"Buddy Leo doesn't like you, he doesn't like a lot of people though, so its nothing personal," I said as I pet the dog.

"Bella you have been really pushing it lately," Metteo said as he raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged it off as I grabbed the bowl and filled it up with water as I placed it by the door leading outside, he went over and quickly started gulping down the water.