FIVE

IT HAS BEEN A week scenes I got here and I can't say things have been going terribly. Enzo has been the nicest to me, maybe because we have the least big age gap. He and Mattia both helped me redecorate my room, and it looks like everything I have ever dreamed of. They left me to unpack and put away all the clothes we got, which I still haven't did.

He has taught me how to play almost every video game you could think of, and I honestly was a pretty fast learner. My favorite was Mario cart, which I have been able to beat him in. We have been on a winter break so none of us had had to go to school yet, though I was aware that I would be starting right when the break ended.

"Why are you so fucking good at this," Enzo said in annoyance, as I beat him for the third time in a row in the game.

"I was made to be great at this game," I smirked at him, admiring the screen where my character was at the top of the board.

"Seriously Mattia its not a big deal just give me my fucking phone back," Riccardo's annoyed voice filled my ears as him and Mattia walked down the stairs, Riccardo trialing behind.

"You will get it back when-"

"What did he do this time?" Enzo asked curiously, interrupting Mattia.

"He was probably watching po-"

"Hey!" Mattia yelled before Aundre could finish his sentence, I don't even know where he came from, "Remember there are children in the room," He scolded.

"I'm a teenager," I explained.

"Still a child," Aundre whispered, I had to resist the large to flip him off.

"As I was saying before I as interrupted," He glared at Aundre who remained unfazed, picking at the nail polish on his fingers, "He snuck out to another part which I told him he couldn't go to."

"Oh let loose a little Tia," Aundre defended.

"You guys know the rules of this house, until you finish high school you still are under all of Leo's rules," Mattia warns.

"Leo's rules are some bull shit," Riccardo explains.

"Well Leo's rules are set and if you want to live under this room I suggest you all follow them," He shoved Riccardo's phone in his pocket and trotted into the kitchen.

"When did he become such an old person?" Riccardo laughed.

UNTOLD

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my alarm clock next to my bed. It showed one am, which was not a time I was hoping to wake up at. My throat felt like a desert, and I mentally cursed at myself for not bring up a cup of water last night.

My feet hit the cool hardwood floor and I grabbed my phone and use the flashlight to navigate my way out of my room. The hallway was dark, and very very unnecessarily scary. All the doors were closed and no lights were on in any of the rooms, though there were noises coming into my hearing as I walked past Metteo's door.

"Non mi importa cosa fai per trovarlo, fallo e basta o ti renderò infelice tutta la vita," He spoke in another language. Unfortunately it was one I didn't know so standing here listen to the entire conversation would be utterly useless.

(I don't care what you do to find it, just do it or I'll make you miserable for life)

"non mettermi alla prova, inoltre non hai ancora ricevuto la fornitura, vero? Sono così vicino a ucciderti lo giuro Alessandro," I heard him now say, the only things I could make out in his sentence was the name which sounded oddly familiar.