Performers?

Marsela's POV

I'm now sitting here on the Office with some of my co-officers while waiting to the MISEC Officers. Sinama namin ni Jem sina Sheki dahil iba din takbo ng utak ng mga 'to pagdating sa mga events so I think they can help.

"Ransoy, 9am yung usapan ah?" Belle said looking really bored sitting behind us. They're on the couch while me and Jem is sitting on the round table with the other Officers.

"Nag-agree ba kasi talaga sila?" Sayaka asked but I just kept quiet.

"Sorry Sela. Pero padating na din siguro 'yon." Rans scratch the back of her head.

"Aba dapat lang. Its already 9:17 ilang minuto na silang late." Sheki rolled her eyes exactly the door opened.

"Ms Guia. Sorry for waiting, busy kasi yung ibang officer ng MISEC. I tried my best to go here in comple—

"Why don't you sit first Nile." Jem said obviously cutting her off. There's only six members of MISEC so I guess busy nga yung ibang ka-officer nya.

"Thanks."

"You're late Nile. And what did I told you?" Rans huffs and Nile shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. Karamihan kasi ng Officers, leader ng iba't-ibang department sa MISEC so they have other responsibilities." I cleared my throat to cut their conversation and sat straight.

"So. What's the plan of MISEC for the event?" I asked and she sigh before responding.

"Uh since its a Graduation party event, perform?" Hindi ka sigurado ghOrl?

"That's it?" Belle asked and sigh in boredom.

"Oo nga 'yun na yon?Dapat lagyan nyo ng thrill." Sheki hissed and leaned back on the couch.

"Like what?Its an event at normal naman ang magkaroon ng performers to perform." said Grace.

"Exactly!Sobrang normal na sa isang event na may nag-peperform. What we're saying is, bakit hindi natin lagyan ng thrill?" Belle sat up straight as she look at us waiting for someone to react.

"Katulad nga ng ano?" Brei asked.

"Gagawin nating special yung mga performers." Sheki said with a smirk.

"Paanong 'special' ba 'yan?" Jem asked with a confused face.

"Simple. Kayong mga Officers ng both school ang magperform." Belle and Sheki shared a smirk before offering high-five to each other.

"Hell no. Wala akong talent sa mga ganyan." Jem said and shook her head.

"Mema ka Jem. Marunong kang kumanta diba?Nagko-compose ka nga ng sarili mong kanta eh. Oh pano namin nalaman?Madali lang naman hulaan yung password mo sa phone." Jem look surprise and annoyed as she look at Brei who's grinning at her.

"Hindi talaga uso sa inyo yung word na privacy no?" she groaned and the girls giggled.

"Blahblah. Kayo ba?Anong magandang plano ang naiisip nyo?" Belle asked and I look at the other officers who shrugged.

"Nile, are you fine with that?" I asked and she snapped and look back.

"Of course Sela. As the matter of fact, that'll be nice para mabigyan natin ng maayos na interaction ang mga students before graduation. Mabebenefits din non yung MISEC to attract students who want to study at our school from MISE." she smiled so I nodded kasi may point naman sya dahil pareho lang ang director at owner ng MISE at MISEC pwede naming ma-encourage yung iba na wag ng lumayo.

Grabe dapat may 5% discount kami kasi masyado naming tinutulungang umunlad yung School.

"Well then. Since there's only six of you here how are we gonna group ourselves?" Faith asked.