Mrs. Kim bowed at him saying thank you.

Everyone stood up, walked out the hotel got into the limousine and drive to the wedding venue.

'Alright Jin we will see inside' Jennie said.

'Don't be nervous, this is your day' Taehyung said to him patting his back.

'Everything will be amazing' Jimin told him.

They left and walked into the venue since they are the bridesmaid.

(paired with nude heels)

Jin leaned on his father's shoulder.

'Papa I'm scared, what if he regrets it and runs away' he said hugging his father tightly afraid of letting go.

Mr. Kim gently smiled patting his son's back, keeping some distance in order not to hurt his grandchildren.

'He wouldn't dare' Mr. Kim said, making him laugh.

Mr. Kim, it's very protective of his only son.

'I know how you feeling, I was just like you on the day I was getting married to your mom. I kept asking myself if she would show up or if she was going to run away with someone else' he said, chuckling at his thoughts.

'But I was overthinking I realized that even if she ran away I was going to chase after her'. He moved Jin so he can see him.

'I can see the way that young man looks at you. He looks at you like you are his whole world. I don't think he can live without you' said caressing Jin's face.

'It will be alright, not everything will be sunshine and rainbow but that's how the relationship works. But I can guarantee you that he won't leave you. If he does he won't ever see another light of the day' he said.

Smiling gently he asked him 'ready'

'Yes'

The venue door opened and they stood there.

Namjoon couldn't stop staring at his soon-to-be husband

(don't mind the sweat)

The music started playing, Mr. Kim and Jin began slowly walking.

Then to Jin and everyone's surprise except for Jungkook, Taehyung got the microphone sat down, and began singing Winter bear.

(PLAY THE SONG)

Jin began tearing up, he never thought Taehyung would sing at his wedding.

He was holding himself back from breaking down completely. He was overwhelmed, he was getting married to the love of his life.

He got everything he ever wanted, he never imagined that his life would be this happy.

But why wouldn't he, he is worldwide handsome after all.

Mr. Kim handed Jin's hands to Namjoon. 'I'm handing you the responsibility of protecting my son. He is all yours now'

'I'll protect him with my life'

They looked at each other, smiling.

After saying their woes. 'Do you Kim Namjoon accept Mr. Kim Seokjin as your rightful husband/wife'

Namjoon smiled 'I do'

'Now Mr. Kim Seokjin do you accept Mr. Kim Namjoon as your rightful husband'

Seokjin smiled 'I accept the men who break everything in the house as my husband'

He said making everyone in the room laugh, at his silliness.

'Is there anyone who would like to object'

Jimin stood up, 'I object' everyone looked at him shocked. Taehyung just smiled.

'Can we hurry up please my feet are killing me, plus the food it's calling my name' he said

The room erupted in laughter. These boys are so funny.

'I know pronounce you husband and husband/wife)

They kissed, the venue erupted in applauds and cheers.

The day went on with cheers, laughter, and everyone enjoying the afternoon.

The newlyweds happy, to finally be married. Their little munchkins happily kicking their mother. Who didn't complain because it was a happy day.

Their wedding ring

Namjoon

Jin

I cried writing this

I cried writing this. I hope you did too.

What do I call you guys(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞.

I have Munchkins, but tell me what you have in mind.

I love you