greek god

ok first of all, can we talk about how MF HOT vinnie looks in these photos 😫😫

bruh i'm literally SCREAMING

bruh i'm literally SCREAMING. currently crying bc's he's not mine ☺️
so i saw these and i thought i'd write an imagine about it lol

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov

right now vinnie and i are at his photographer's studio for his photoshoot. he insisted i come with him for 'moral support'

"that tickles" he mutters as the makeup artist applies makeup to his face. there's no need though, he's already beautiful.

"how are you feeling about this shoot?"

"i've got a good feeling about this one, it's gonna be fucking amazing" he smiles up at me, eyes twinkling.

vinnie's wearing nothing but a sheer sheet, wrapped around his body intricately resembling a sort of 'greek god'. our friend jordan is also doing the shoot with him.

"babe?" vinnie chirps up, as someone in their team styles his hair.

"hmm?" i hum in response, eyes glued to my phone.

"how do i look?" he questions. i glance up at him.

"breathtaking"

"beautiful"

"and hot as fuck" my eyes scan over every inch of his body, as he stands up.

"oh my-" i'm at a loss for words as vinnie's eyes light up. i don't think ever seen someone as beautiful as him.

"you like?"

"i love!" i squeal, and lean in to kiss him.

"hey! no smudging my masterpiece!" the makeup artist yells playfully.

"oops i forgot!" i blow vinnie a kiss instead and he smiles cheerfully, returning it.

after a few minutes it is time for vinnie and jordan to start shooting, so they walk over to the area to take pictures. (idk what it's called?!? help)

the shoot goes great, they ask them both to pose in really interesting ways and i find it quite fascinating. they both look incredibly hot and i can't wait to see how the photos turn out.

this one photographer gets really close to vinnie, stroking his shoulder. he brushes it off, focusing on the camera of course. i watch from behind as she grasps his arm, raking her fingers over him. i can tell she likes him, by the way she looks at him

"yes! perfect vin!" she exclaims, clapping at vinnie. he weakly smiles at her before glancing over at me, pulling a confused face.

vin? who's she calling vin? is she forgetting he has a fucking girlfriend? this girl better step back because vincent is mine, and mine only.

"you both look like kings!" she says and vinnie mumbles something, causing her to laugh and flip her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

i narrow my eyes at the girl, glaring at her intensely, although she can't see me.

"and that's wrap! you're all done!" vinnie groans in relief and walks over to me.

"you did so good baby!" i peck his lips and congratulate jordan too.

"this fucking thing is stuck, help me babe" he pleads, trying to remove the sheer material.

"mhmm" i hum in response. i place my hands on his waist, removing the piece slowly.

"you want some help with that vin? oh don't worry, erm y/n was it? i'm an expert when it comes to these things!" she happily chirps up, removing my hands from vinnie's body. my jaw drops open as i take a step back.

she places her hands on vinnie, i watch as her fingers curl into his sides and he widens his eyes. "there you go!" the girl smiles at vin before walking away.

"i'm gonna go get changed" vinnie tells me.

"what a bitch" i crinkle my nose at her.

minutes later vinnie comes back changed, ready to go.

i glance at the girl, making sure to hold eye contact with her before saying,
"you ready? now let's go home so you can fuck the life out of me" i fake smile at her, watching as she gasps and furrows her brows.

vinnie chuckles, following along my lead and leaning down to kiss me passionately. i slip my tongue in, knowing she's still watching.

i wink at her before dragging vinnie out of the door and out of her sight.