Chapter 33 - The Man Himself

Severus laid me down on the bed as he stayed standing on the side. His gaze ran over my body, seeming intent on taking in the vision in front of him. I accommodated him, first taking off what was left of my shirt, then moving to strip off my breeches. He took over, grabbing me and spinning me to where my legs faced him. He reached and grabbed the waist of my pants, looking at me with a quick grin, hinting that he intended on pulling them off instead of ripping them as he had my shirt. He slid them past my hips and off of my legs, tossing them aside. He lifted one leg by my foot, placing soft kisses on my ankle, then trailed slow kisses along my leg, caressing with his hands along the way. He was a magnificently sensual man, which played in sharp contrast to his severe nature, combining to create an enthralling, exciting, enchanting lover... and I was enraptured by it all. As he neared the top of my leg, I was already quaking with anticipation of his every touch. He kissed the inside of my thigh, tantalizingly close to my center, stopping just before to move to pick up my other leg and give it the same attention. It was deliciously divine and almost agonizingly sensual, and I couldn't hold back a whimpering moan when he neared the achingly wet heat between my legs. His self-satisfied expression at the sounds he elicited from me attested to how much he was enjoying my obvious need for him and how his masterful touch worked to flame my desire. He paused just before, hovering just above, watching me as I writhed with anticipation.

"Severus... please, Severus," I said breathily. His mouth pulled up in a satisfied smile, as if he had wanted that from me, and he slowly lowered to envelop my heat with his mouth, firmly kissing and lipping me. He ran his tongue firmly onto my clit, and I gasped and bucked at the jolting sensation, desperately reaching to wrap my hands into his hair. He groaned his pleasure at the response he drew from me, settling in to move his arms under my thighs, his hands grasping to pull me into him. He delved in with his mouth, his tongue working in circles on my clit, and my thighs muscles tensed, clamping on him. He dipped down, his tongue pushing into me, and my thighs opened back up, my hips pushing into him.  He moved his mouth back to my clit, replacing his tongue with his fingers, moving them in and out slowly, exquisitely, and my whole body flushed hotly, attuned to his every move. Severus pulled himself up onto me, his chest resting on my hips, and he started increasing his tempo, working my clit with his thumb as he pushed his fingers into me again and again. It was immensely intimate and intense in a way I had never experienced, and my body reacted accordingly. I felt myself getting wetter and tighter, squeezing onto him. I could no longer control the sounds coming out of my mouth or the quaking of my body and legs, and I knew I was getting close to the edge.

"Severus," I said in a voice I didn't recognize.

He smiled gently, saying, "Not just yet my love," and he moved his fingers out slowly to massage me with his palm over my swollen clit, rubbing the recess of my entry with his fingers. I moaned out with my need for release as he moved off of me to stand at the edge of the bed. He pulled me to him by my legs, and I saw that he was engorged with his arousal. He positioned my ankles on his shoulders, then grasped himself, rubbing himself on me and over me slowly... all the time in the world. I squirmed with anticipation, and I felt my stomach clinch with nervous excitement at seeing the look in his eyes that alluded to his lustful intentions. His eyebrow raised in a silent challenge, as if he could read my mind and sense my trepidation. Yes, challenge accepted, my body said, give me all you got, and I bit my lip and smiled without conscious awareness while my brain argued that I may have once again bitten off more than I could chew. He moved, and I gasped and flinched, evoking a devious smile from him as he slid into me slowly.

"Mmmmm," I said, not expecting that, but surprised at how good it felt. He pushed in, impossibly deep, until I gasped noisily at the sudden spasm that hit me hard, and I felt myself squeeze onto him as my orgasm came out of nowhere, rocking me to the core. I cried out at the unexpected sensation, and he pulled out and drove into me more forcefully, thrusting in deep as another glorious spasm hit me. I cried out his name as he drove into me, over and over, my climax not subsiding until I was completely spent and breathless. He pulled out, and I watched, mesmerized as he brought himself to his own release with his hand, groaning loudly before erupting onto me. It was all as intense and sexy as the man himself, and I couldn't help to think how lucky I was to be in love with this man. Severus laid next to me, pulling me into him, both of us completely fulfilled by our lovemaking and our love for each other.