Chapter 32 - Making Me Feel

I opened my mind.  It was a strange effort of relaxing my thoughts and envisioning opening my mind's door. I felt his presence, warm and familiar at this level. I would let him take the lead from here. He moved in further. It wasn't uncomfortable or invasive as I expected. I could see images with my mind's eye, some flying by and some moving slower. He hovered over memories of my youth, my happy moments with my children, sorrowful times like my parent's and my husband's death, finding myself after my husband was gone and my children grown.

Severus finally came to my meeting with Jo, and I saw the memory of learning about the Ether Realm and the Threshold to magical worlds pass by. Memories of the Harry Potter movies rushed by, and I felt laughter, like the tinkling of wind chimes, at Severus's likeness as well as for the actor who played him, who was also now Reu. I tried to block out the memory of his sorrowful end from the last movie, closing that door, and he gently pushed to open it. The tragic end was tempered with glorious victory and personal absolution, and I felt a wave of warm contentment with that knowledge.

I saw myself before coming through the Threshold and then after arriving here, and I felt him acknowledge my journey of courage and my personal trials to attain it.  The events that had transpired surrounding the Ether Stone, Professor Stone, Lucius, and Reu rolled by more slowly, attention on details. Severus was gratefully respectful of my more private memories of him, but I could still feel that he was pleased at how I saw him in my mind, as well as how I saw him in a completely different light than Reu, and I felt his mind acknowledge and accept my friendship with Reu.

I felt a shift, almost as if he was reaching in further, and I suddenly felt and saw a radiant light, and I realized it was as if I was seeing the embodiment of my love for him. It was beautiful and painful and passionate and precious. When he moved out of my mind, I felt alone for only a brief moment, and then loneliness was instantly filled with the reality of his presence. He knew me, and he accepted me, and he loved me. I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking into mine. I had seen his intention before he moved completely out of my mind, and that particular thought had left me almost breathless... his effervescent passion for me.

He had shown me his love with his mind, and now he intended to show me his love with his body. It was a commonality we seemed to share... the deep desire that craved intimacy on a physical level, that combined with the emotional attachment, creating a bond that would not be broken. Severus's kiss was unrestrained, and I met his passion with my own, neither of us holding back. Even though no words needed said, we each relished in our wordplay and how that worked to ignite the ever present spark between us. Severus pulled away, breathless.

"Shall I remove my lovely creation carefully, or shall I test its durability," Severus said, reaching forward to slip his fingers into the neckline of the shirt he had created for me, tugging it enough so that I heard the fabric start to give way.

"I might be interested in seeing those test results," I countered, not opposed to witnessing his display of urgency and strength. The fabric gave way, shearing down the middle in a loud tear.

"I will make you a new one," he said with a mischievous grin. His hands slid in, running over my exposed skin. His hot mouth burned a trail down my neck and across my chest. I slipped my wand out and repeated the spell I had recently learned under lesser circumstances. His clothes disappeared, and the look on his face was absolutely priceless.

"I will make you a new one," I said, flashing my eyes at him. I ran my hands over his gorgeous shoulders and chest, enjoying the fruits of my labor. He suddenly rose, standing in front of me as I sat in the chair, allowing me complete access to the entirety of his gorgeous figure. He was undeniably impressive standing over me, and I flushed hotly at my not-so-shamefully lustful thoughts, grateful he wasn't in my mind at this moment.

I ran my hands down his sides, gliding down his hips to his thighs, and I felt him quiver as I moved them towards his center, my hand rubbing up the entire length of his erection. I stole a glance at his expression, finding an inquisitive look in his smoldering eyes, his sultry mouth slightly open. I grasped him with my hand, bringing his tip to my mouth, and I heard him draw in a gasp of air when I ran my tongue around slowly. I slowly lowered on to him, and I felt him wrap his hand in my hair as he involuntarily jerked forward. I closed my mouth around him tightly, holding him in deep before pulling back off and diving back down, drawing a deep throaty groan from him. I may have been enjoying this as much as Severus, and I could feel my body's own reaction to him. I worked my mouth and tongue on him, gauging by his breathing and sounds what he enjoyed the most, finding a slow, sensual pace that elicited the strongest reaction from him.  Both of his hands were wrapped in my hair now, and I could feel his body starting to quake. I could also feel his need for more urgency, sucking and stroking him as he pushed and pulled me into him to set the pace. His sounds quieted and his body started to tense, and I knew he was close. I looked to see his stomach and chest muscles tighten, his veins standing out on his neck, his mouth open with his tongue pushing on the side of his mouth. He suddenly pulled me up to him, then swung me up into his arms, carrying me to my bed, and my whole body tingled when I saw the look of intention in his eyes as they met mine.