She caught his hand as he pulled away and kissed his palm. Jungkook was already undressed down to his underwear and he came up behind her, wrapping his arm around her stomach and kissing her neck. 

He took a deep breath, inhaling her scent and relaxing for the first time in days. 

"We missed you so fucking much. When I couldn't find you after we came back from the party....I...I felt like I was drowning, I forgot how to breathe. I was so scared that someone took you." Gguk finally broke down, sobbing into her shoulder. 

Her eyes widened and she turned around in his arms and held him as he cried, guilt washing over her. 

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen...I just needed to escape for a little while." Rose whispered as she rubbed his back. 

Tae wrapped his arms around her, sandwiching her between them. His body tingled when his bare chest made contact with her back and he shivered a little.

"You alright TaeTae?" Rose giggled. 

"Yeah, I just missed touching you." He mumbled into her shoulder. 

"He didn't sleep very much without you." Gguk said, kissing her forehead. "And I didn't do that great either." He added. 

"I'm sorry...Can I make up for it now?" Rose sighed. 

"Yeah, that would be nice." Tae yawned. 

They turned off the light and Rose laid on JK's chest. Taehyung was wrapped around her body and had fallen asleep within seconds. 

"Baby?" Rose whispered to Kookie. 

"Yes?" 

"I love you." She replied softly, closing her eyes. 

"I love you too." He kissed the top of her head. 

⁽ᶦ'ᵐ ᶦⁿ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ⁻ ⁿᵘ'ᵉˢᵗ⁾

"Rose?" Jungkook lightly shook her shoulder. 

She opened her eyes and looked at him, sunlight making him more visible. 

"Hmmm?" 

"Did you have a nightmare again?" He pet her hair. 

"Yeah, why?" She said calmly, used to the minor ones. 

"You were crying." Tae spoke up, rubbing her tummy. 

Rose touched her cheek and felt wetness. 

"Oh, I guess I was. Sometimes I don't notice." She shrugged. 

Taehyung held her closer to him and Jungkook wiped away her tears, then he peppered her face with kisses to make her giggle. 

"Even if it doesn't mean anything to you, we will still shower you with affection regardless." He told her, booping her nose. 

Rose stuck her tongue out at him and rolled over to face Taehyung, running her fingers through his messy hair and sliding her hand down his cheek. 

"How are you feeling this morning? Did you sleep ok?" She asked her little tiger. 

"I slept amazing actually." He smiled at her. 

"You do look healthier today baby. I'm happy that I could help you sleep better." She said before pulling him into a soft kiss. 

"I slept great, thanks for asking." Jungkook pouted. 

"So TT, I was thinking that you and I should go on a trip somewhere and leave Jungkook home..." Rose evilly teased.