。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37- ʟᴏꜱᴛ

Start from the beginning

Great, so you would be staying here for who knows long, trying to survive on your own, while always watching out for animals and two teenagers who were insane about you. 

How fun. 

Kenma pants, coughing out the strong, intoxicating grey mist surrounding the room. Luckily he was physically okay, besides multiple scratches covering his arms, legs and face. It was honestly shocking, since he assumed the explosion shot was directed towards him. He shakes slightly, large piles of ash gliding out of his died locks. 

Standing up, he rubs his eyes, hoping that he would be able to see you, though no luck. Suddenly, he hears a scream coming from only a few feet away. The voice was calling his name. 

The voice was yours. 

He cups his lips and opens them, getting ready to return the yell. Though, nothing came out. All he could do was cough, making more and more dust fall out. The smoke was in his throat. Was it in his lungs?

Gosh, let's hope not. 

Only squeaks exited, but even those were cracked and broken. He starts walking around, sliding slightly against the ash filled room. Immediately, he hears another voice enter the echoing room, which ordered Y/N to follow him. Kenma screams no, his voice soft, and almost in a whisper. But, of course you didn't hear it. Since you were already knocked out by now. 

Assuming you couldn't hear him, he continues calling, his voice becoming more and more fluent and understandable. That was, until he felt a hand slap over his mouth harshly, causing the soft-spoken one to squeak in shock. The hand was large and tight, making him shiver. 

It definitely wasn't Y/N's. 

"Say another word and I'll make sure you never see Y/N again! Got it?" The voice hisses, his tone lingering with venom and anger. It was high pitched, and seemed to be directed by someone around an inch lower than Kenma, but still threating. The scared one reluctantly nods, grumbling softly under his breath. The other detaches his grip and rocks swiftly, a large fake smile not leaving his face. 

"That's great! I'll be listening." He growls sounding as if he skips away in a hurry. Kenma breathes unevenly, squatting down to the floor in shock. He winces in agony and fear as he hears the almost silent whispers between the two devils close by. He stays quiet, small whimpers leaving his lips. 

They soon leave, allowing Kenma to finally take a relived breath. Though, that didn't last long since he realized that they took the one person he promised himself he would protect with his life. 

You. 

The clouds of dust and smoke instantly disappear, allowing the male to see around the room a little better. Yep, they took you. He grits his teeth in anger, covering his face with his dusty palms. He couldn't let you live this way. With such crazy people. He had to tell someone, the cops, heroes, anybody. 

Standing up, he rushes to the home phone, his eyes glancing towards a nearby closet. Picking up the device, he dials a simple, three digit number. 911. 

"911, what's your emergency?" The kind voice rings, her voice causing Kenma to feel a large amount of relief wash over him. 

"H-Hi.. so it's kind of hard to explain.. but there's a abductor in.. his house.." He begins, his soft voice mumbling quietly. 

"Alright, continue." 

The savior does so, explaining the situation as well as he could. The woman seemed to understand, and said she would call a crew to come right over. 

So, one obsessed male down..

..Who knows how many more to go. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"And? What are you going to do about it?"

"Oh please, don't get on my bad side."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 37・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1247・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・