Chapter 23: The Last Voyage

Start from the beginning

Enda: Now promise me you'll eat your vegetables.

Jay: Mom!

Edna: Oh, I mean it. You get sluggish when you don't get enough vitamins. Ed, tell him if he's gonna save the world, he has to eat his vegetables.

Ed: Uh, do what your mother says.

Lou: I don't know what to say.

Cole: You don't have to say anything.

Lou: You're right. I don't have to say anything. But I do have to sing. (He sings a song)

Cole: That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard, Pop.

Kai: Now, Dareth, as the honorary Brown Ninja, we're entrusting you with protecting Ninjago and tending to the ultra dragon. Are you up to the tasks?

Dareth: I won't let you guys down. Did you hear that? I'm officially the Brown Ninja! (Everyone cheers.) Oh, what's my elemental power?

Nya: Uh, hot air?

Dareth: So I command the wind. Cool.

Lloyd: (Riding the Ultra Dragon) You need to stay here, big guy. These people need your protection.

(Zane sighs as he looks at everyone spending time with each other on the bounty and Crystal walks up to him.)

Crystal: You ok there Zane?

Zane: Just thinking.

Crystal: I get it, I don't have anyone to say goodbye to either. 

Wu: Is there anyone you both would like to say goodbye to?

Zane: My only family is my Falcon. And my only memory of my father was nearly erased. I will miss Ninjago for it's all I know, but I am excited to see what the future has in store.

Wu: Well, my nindroid friend, there are a few people who would like to say goodbye to you. (He points to a mob of fans cheering.)

Crystal: Heh he's right, you have fans to say goodbye to.

Rufus: I love you, you Nindroid.

Wu: Pupils, it's time we set sail.

Jay: Goodbye!

Cole: See you!

Kai: So long!

Dareth: (Blowing toward the ship's direction) You see that? It's working!

(Everyone cheers.)

Wu: We still have a long journey ahead of us.

Crystal: Still no word from your Falcon?

Zane: Not yet.

Kai: I wonder what's on the island?

Zane: An entirely new ecosystem?

Cole: Never before seen creatures?

Jay: Oh, vegetables that taste like dessert?

Styx: I would totally want to see that.

Kai: I hope the Stone Army is there. They may have gotten the best of us once, but never again.

Cole: You said it.

Jay: Hear, hear.

Lloyd: I wonder if this is the end of our destiny.

Kai: If it is, there isn't anyone else I'd want on by my side.