I have no idea what to call this

A/N : Fun fact; you probably thought this was a chapter update! 😝😝😝 It isn't.

Okay, I know you already knew it wasn't. The headword stated that...🙄

I just thought to refresh your memories on each character I have introduced so far.

I'm doing this cause sometimes, we are bound to forget some people in a book. Personally, I like it when Authors do this kind of stuff; where they dedicate a page to name all the characters they've introduced 🙄🤦. I have said something like this already.

I have issues.

Well 😃, let's begin. Shall we?

Nancy: One of the Rutherford twins; the actor.

Nina: The other Rutherford twin; the musician.

Elsa: Braden's late mother.

Braden: Cassius's son; the replacement director for My Second.

Cassius: An elderly man that Nancy met when she was 15. The man who helped her gain access into Nolywood; also a director.

Kennedy: One of the directors for My Second.

Ashley: Braden's late childhood friend.

Moses: Another one of Braden's late childhood friends.

Tony: The guy who revealed to Nina and Nancy what Travis' genuine intention, was back in highschool.

Rebecca: Braden's girlfriend.

Travis: Nancy's ex-boyfriend. The guy she dated when she was 14/15 in highschool.

Tory: The former waiter for Perfects'.

Katherine: Owner of Perfects'.

Adam: One of Nancy's drivers

Samuel: Another of Nancy's drivers.

Enoch: Nina's manager.

Kimberly : A Nigerian actor's guild member.

Abigail: The most famous make-up artist in the country; also Nancy's new friend.

Maurine: Abigail's stepmother.

Gift: Abigail's (only) late sibling.

Daniella: Nancy's gym mentor; also owner of the gym.

James: Daniella's future husband.

Phoebe: Abigail's former classmate; owner of the spa Nancy and Abigail visited.

Anderson Showman: Golden's owner

Victor Rutherford: Nancy and Nina's late father.

Cassandra Rutherford: Nancy and Nina's late mother.

Victor: One of Nina's bodyguard.

Mario: Another one of Nina's bodyguard.

Belinda: Nancy's housekeeper.

Paulina: Enoch's ex-classmate and a professional doctor.

Leah: Nina's personal doctor.

Carlos: The nightshift receptionist for Paulina's hospital.

Austin: The little boy that asked Nancy and Braden for an autograph and a selfie 😉

Henry: Nina's ex-boyfriend. The one that stole 50 billion from her father's business account.

Susan: Henry's side chick.

Micarah: An entertainment reporter.

Sebastian: one is the employees of Micarah.

Monica: another employee of Micarah.

Mr Anthony: Tory's present boss.

Mr Thompson: Nancy and Nina's late father's friend; also family lawyer.

Damien: Nancy's co-worker; the guy who played Damien as The First in My Second - (A/N: I hope this made sense)😊

Oscar: the actor that got cancelled from taking Joshua's role in My Second.

Mr Harry: An African American producer; also the person who invested in My Second.

Anonymous: ...

Person working for anonymous: ...

Author: Marvedon 🙈.

What? I deserve to give myself a shout-out 😋.

Wow! I didn't even know we already had so many characters! 😃 That's quite surprising... Anyways, I hope this was of help. You can always visit this page if you have any confusion about any character!

But, I will still be adding more. So, I'll (by God's grace and mercy) do something like this again 😊.

Peace out!