Dwayne looks through the shirts on the shelf then at Meryl that puts a stack of clothes in his arms.
"Go, fit on," she says and starts chasing him towards the dress room. He goes to the dress room. Meryl use her hand to cool her off.
"Are you alright, ma'am?" the shop assistant asked and gasped when she saw who it was. "Oh my gosh. It's Meryl Streep!"
"Correction, Meryl Johnson," Dwayne says peaking out the dress room. "Can you come help me please?"
She nods and goes into the dress room. She locks the door then turn to Dwayne. He's naked at the top.
"What the..."
"What can I say but you're welcome," he sings out of the blue. She starts to laugh. "Hey, that sounds good, doesn't it?"
"You can do your very own song or musical," Meryl smiles and grab the first shirt taking it off the hanger. He turn his back to her and grab a pair of jeans.
"What can I say but you're welcome, you're welcome," he sings and take off his pants. Meryl grab her mouth and put the shirt up to cover her eyes. He puts on the jeans. Meryl slowly let down the shirt and look at her naked back.
"What happened here?" she asks and run her fingers over a scar on his back.
"Fight," he smiles. "There's a fight club. When I first got there, one of the men made a remark towards you and that encouraged me to start body building and become part of it. This is from my first fight. I was still new and very inexperienced."
"Oh my gosh, Dwayne," she shakes her head slowly and stare at it for a while. "Why would something like thay trigger you even? We're divorced sugar."
"I know we're divorced," he says and turn around enlarging his chest. She looks up at him with round eyes. She cross her legs and press it together to ease the ticklish feeling in her underwear. Is she actually turned on by him? "But you mean more to me than our status."
She puts the shirt in his hands and lean back against the wall to restore the space between them. With a sigh, she opens the door and walk out. Her hands are shaky and her heart is beating very fast. She looks into this tall man that's waiting impatiently.
"Is it your husband that sang 'You're welcome'?" he asks. She nods with a sweet smile. "What does he do for a living."
"Currently looking for something," she giggles and folds her arms.
"I have something for him," he says. She raise an eyebrow at him and go to the dress room and knock softly.

"I'm going to do a voice of one of the characters in an animation," Dwayne brags in excitement. Meryl bites her lip and look at Donovan that cheered him on. She puts their plates in front of them and pull a chair out next to Dwayne taking a seat. He looks at her with a little smile.
"Now, enjoy," she says and pick up her fork starting to eat. Donovan starts to eat his food looking at his mom and dad.

Meryl lays next to Donovan in his bed reading him a story. She glances at the boy seeing he's fallen asleep. She quietly gets up and leave the room.
Dwayne lays back on his bed with his arms behind his head staring at the patterns on the ceiling. Meryl stops in his door and pull her breath in. He looks so handsome laying in nothing but shorts looking at the ceiling.
"What are you thinking about Mr. Johnson?" she asks and lean against the door frame.
"Just looking at the patterns," he says and look at her. He stops and look horrified at her. She's wearing a short silk pyjama dress that barely covers her butt and she's not wearing any bra.
"Is it interesting?" she asks and walk up to his bed. She takes a seat at his feet and look up.
"Very," he reply. She smiles an stand up again. She looks out the window and close the curtain. "Meryl...would...would you like to spend the night here?"
"In your bed?" she asks and laugh awkwardly. "Mr. Johnson, I don't know what your intentions are, but it sounds good with me."
She giggles and look at him. He smiles and scan her body. She bites her lip and walk to the side of his bed on his side. She touch his shoulder and climb up putting her leg over him straddling him. He looks horrified at her that sits still on him waiting for a reaction.
"Dwayne, a lot has changed over these seven years," she whispers. He sits up straight and take her blonde hair back. "I'm sorry for leaving you."
"We shouldn't have neglected each other," he whispers and scan her face. "I didn't mean to throw seven years of our lives away."
"You had to defend yourself, Dwayne," she says and shake her head slowly. "We grew during this time and-and I think it's what we needed. Donovan is still young so you have time to make it up to him."
"It's just, I won't be able to attend his very first school concert or his first birthday party," he says and touch her sides. His strong manly hands working their magic on her hips.
"I know," she nods and look down. A smike forms on her lips. "I'm sorry. I..."
She giggles and grab her forehead. He look down then back at her laughing.
"Hey, I got it before you even climbed on me," he says and watches her face. She bites her lip and lift herself up taking her hand down. She pushes her hand into his pants and starts caressing his erection. "Meryl..."
"Shut up, I want to please you," she whispers nervously and look down. Her eyes grows round and her mouth falls open when she pulled his pants up and exposed his erection to her. Dwayne put his hands under her pyjama dress and take off her underwear. He turn them to their sides and stare a while at her.
"Let's please each other then," he whispers and starts kissing her neck. She throw her head back and throw her leg around his waist. He play his warm penis against her wetness between her lips in her folds. She moans softly and push her fingers in his back. Dwayne pulls away and throw the blanket over them. He turn his body around completely and open her legs. She immediately puts his penis in her mouth and working her magic. Dwayne lift her leg up and starts sucking and licking her. They're doing one thing they never did. A position the never tried. She starts to moans and let them turn so that she can be on top. She continues pleasuring him with her mouth feeling how he eats her.
"Gosh," she gasps and push her body up. She gets off him and look at Dwayne. He turn back around and rest his head on the pillow. She climbs over and straddle him. He touch her face and grab her butt when she rubbed her wet naked warm vagina over his swollen penis.
"Dwayne," she moans softly in desperation. He put his left arm tight around her body and grab her other hip to help her move. He moves his pelvis under hers feeling his penis sliding back and forth between her lips on her clitoris. "Ah."
"Meryl," he moans softly and move faster.
"Cramp," she cries and immediately get off him grabbing her right thigh. "Fuck, why does this happen?"
"It's okay," he comforts her and help her rub her tight. She turn her back to him and grab his hand as an indication. He hugs hers from behind pressing his erection agaiher butt cheeks.
"I'm good," she says and lift her body a little. He put his penis against her entrance.
"May I?" he ask softly.
"Yes," she immediately say. He push his penis into her vagina. "Ah."
Her body push up with his in pain. He take his hand to her front and start to rub her clit while making deep hard thrusts in her. She grab the pillow moaning with ever move he makes. He starts to move faster bouncing against her body.
"Dwayne," she pulls in her breath. He muscles pull together and her mouth falls open. He goes slower and bury his face in her hair. "A..."
Her body pushes up shaking from her orgasm. Dwayne push deep in her with a groan keeping still.
"Dwayne," she moans out of breath and take her hand to the back to touch his butt. "That was so good."
"Meryl," he remove himself from her. She looks at him and lay on her back. He smiles at her and touch her face. "I love you, sweetheart."
"I love you," she laughs with tears in her eyes and grab his face kissing his lips. He gets on top of her and push his penis back into her. She shakes still fresh from the orgasm.
"Just lay still," he whispers and try not to rest too much weight on her. "Let's just observe this moment."
"Okay," she nods and grab his face kissing him again.

***
Haha hope you enjoyed this one.