Chapter 9: Tick Tock

Start from the beginning

Cole: We'll pick it up. So sorry.

Crystal: Yea.

Jay: Zane, what's the deal? (Zane shows them the Falcon.) Ah! It's the Falcon! Oh, my gosh! Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune.

Kai: Head back to the Bounty and wait till you hear from us.

Nya: But where are you going?

Kai: We're gonna follow the bird. Who knows, it could lead us to the first Fangblade. 

Crystal: See you back at the bounty.

(The ninja follow the bird.)

(The ninja are climbing a mountain when Jay stops on a branch.)

Jay: (Panting) Keep going. I'll...I'll catch up later.

(The others go on though it isn't long before Cole stops.)

Cole: I'm good. Just...just taking a breather. Uh, I'll meet up with you shortly.

Kai: (Pants) Good thing...we're in...peak...physical...condition. Gosh, that bird just keeps going. (Pants

Crystal: Yea it doesn't even look like it's tired.

Kai: Hey, what do you make of this?

Zane: (reads a sign that warns visitors of treehorns) I am not familiar with a Treehorn.

Kai: It's probably just some wild squirrels, heh. Well, don't lose him. I'll wait for the other guys to catch up. 

Crystal: Me to you go ahead. (Zane continues on.)

(Time skip to when the ninja finally caught up to Zane and enter the tree.

Kai: Zane?

Jay: Wow, would you look at this place?

Crystal: (Notices Zane on the ground) Zane what's wrong?

 Kai: Are you hurt?

Cole: You okay? (Zane sighs and looks at the blueprint again.) Hey, what...(Everyone screams when he opens his chest to reveal a control panel.)

Kai: You're a robot?

Zane: All this time, and I never knew.

Jay: Uh, guess this explains why you're always acting so weird. Right? Hehe.

Crystal: (She elbows Jay in the stomach) Not helpful for this situation Jay!

Jay: Heh, right sorry. 

Zane: The reason I never had a sense of humor was because my funny switch wasn't on. (He turns it on and sings a silly song.) (Jay laughs while Zane turns the funny switch off and sighs.)

Cole: Uh, it just makes you more special. You're still the same Zane. Just more, uh, gears.

Crystal: Yea. 

Kai: No matter what you're made of, you're still our brother.

Zane: Really?

Cole: In fact, I bet it even makes you an even better ninja.

Jay: Yeah, and how cool is it that I can honestly say "My brother is a Nindroid?"

Zane: A Nindroid? 

Crystal: No matter what your made of your still a ninja and your still part of the family.

Cole: Now come on. Pythor is still out there looking for the first Fangblade, and we need you.

Zane: You'll have to go on without me. I just don't feel right. (The others leave the workshop.)

Kai: We just have to give him time. I don't know how I would feel if I was told I was a robot.

Jay: You mean a Nindroid.

Kai: Yeah. Whatever.

Crystal: Now how do we get out of this place. 

(They hear a sound.

Cole: What was that?

Jay: Cute tiny birds?

Cole: (sees something move) Did you see that?

Jay: I don't see anything.

Kai: I just saw it too. Treehorns!

Juggernaut: (Twitching) Intruder. Intruder.

Kai: Oh, great. I think that thing was supposed to protect this place. Guys and girl, it's up to us. Ninja, g—ugh. Ow!

Cole: There's just too many of them. 

Crystal: We need to do something!

Zane: Hey, guys. Wait up! (He sees them being attacked by Treehorns.) Leave my friends alone! Ninja, go!

Cole: What's gotten into Zane?

Kai: I don't know, but I like it.

All: Ninja, go! (The Treehorns start backing away.)

Jay: Are they regrouping? Who's that?

Crystal: I have no idea!

Zane: The queen. You will not hurt my friends. There is nothing that will hold me back. I know who I am. (He starts to turn light blue)

Kai: What's happening to him? Was he programmed to do that?

Crystal: Nindroids can't do that.

Jay: I've never seen a robot do that.

Cole: You mean Nindroid.

Jay: Yeah, whatever.

Crystal: Wait a minute he's unlocked his true potential!

Zane: (He freezes the queen and falls.) What happened?

Jay: That was awesome!

Kai: You should've seen yourself.

Crystal: You unlocked your true potential.

Cole: Heh, I've never seen anything like it.

Zane: This must be what Sensei meant by unlocking our hearts. I remember now. I remember everything. I remember my father and how he cared for me. I remember where I came from. And I feel stronger for knowing.

Cole: I'm so jealous. His powers are so cool.

Jay: We have our very own Nindroid. (Everyone cheers.)

Zane: Watch out, Pythor. We're coming to get you.