"I didn't," he sighed. "But I am not noble. I'm pretty selfish really."

    "Everyone has selfish tendencies," she agreed. "But, not everyone will give their life in hopes that their friends will get a second chance. Not everyone puts their own life on the line for others."

    "Well it was the right thing to do," he shrugged.

   "Still, not everyone would do it. Not everyone would help fix a different realm of people who he didn't know. Most of them who hurt him at some point," she gives him a knowing look. "The ancestors will look at this for your trial."

    "Trial?" Stiles stops. "I'm on trial?"

    "Every witch or warlock goes on trial after they pass," she explains. "It helps determine who moves on and who have been deemed unmovable, so to speak. If sins outweigh the good deeds, they will be sent to hell. And the opposite for heaven. The unmovable stay until their deeds become unbalanced."

    "So everyone here? They are unmovable?" Stiles clarified.

    "That or awaiting their trial," she explains. "Your trial has taken up the spots of today's. You are a celebrity here."

    "I don't want anyone to have to stay here for longer than needed," he frowns.

    "The ancestors insisted because of the circumstances," she began up the steps of an old courthouse. 'Original', Stiles thought to himself. "Wait out here until you are sent for." He nods waiting outside a room. He paced. What if the deaths of everyone would change the outcome? Would he go to hell? What if he gets stuck here?

   The doors open, which he takes as a signal to enter. He walks into a room full of people. Gasps across the room and whispers surround him. He feels strangely self conscious. He steps up to a podium and someone announces the ancestors. "Alatar Richards.... Georgia Hanson... Ophelia Francis.... Gretchen Deeds... And Sir Eliphas." Stiles noticed the teenage girl first, third in line.

    "State your name," Alatar speaks, he had a thick accent that Stiles put his finger on.

   "Right, I am Stiles Stilinski," he states to the group.

   "Full name."

   "Sorry, Mieczysław Stilinski," Stiles swallows. "Stiles is just a nickname."

    "Mr Stilinski is on trial for the necromancy that he had crafted," Ophelia states. "Multiple counts of murder that by his hand. Lack of control of magic leading to injury of others. And lastly, for releasing a demon." Stiles' heart was in his stomach, if he still had one.

    "What a list," Georgia hums and the rest agree. "Is there any evidence?"

    "We have all counts here," Elaphas passes papers down the line.

    "How do you plea today?" Gretchen asks.

    "Do I get a chance to have a lawyer here?" Stiles asks. "I'm sorry that I haven't been taught the ways of the witches and warlocks. I've only just found out about my magic a few months ago. I'm sure that is in the documents. And, the multiple counts of murder wasn't me. A demon fox, the Nogistune, he possessed me. The Nemeton released him."

    "So it says here," Georgia sounds bored.

    "I am however willing to take responsibility for all of my actions," Stiles squares his shoulders. "So, I will plead guilty." The room gasps again.

    "So willing," Gretchen raises a brow. "Haven't had someone so willing to plea against themselves here, for many years."

    "It says here that you have died once before?" Elaphas asks and Stiles nods. "What happened then? Do you remember?"