103

At eight o'clock in the evening, the sixth round of the national game of the God of Cooking Contest was broadcast. The footage of Qin Xin's banned three ingredients was particularly irritating after editing. This made everyone who had watched the live broadcast ran up and scolded the banned group. The contestants of Qin Xin Food Ingredients have a meal.

Even if everyone knew that Qin Xin would win in the end, the scene of fasting was too irritating.

While watching TV, Wu Dandan said to Tang Xilan, "I doubt it is a star in this later period." It can especially draw people's resentment.

Tang Xilan nodded slightly, everyone was a little surprised when he fasted for the first time, but it was okay. When fasting for the second time, many people showed surprised expressions on their faces, and more nervous music was added later.

During the third fast, many people's reactions were edited in the later period, and even the judges present showed a surprised look. Qin Xin stood there calmly.

I knew that Qin Xin had scored 10 points in this competition, but when the staff announced that Qin Xin had scored 10 points again, everyone was still very excited.

On June 19th, the God of Cooking Contest kicked off. At six o'clock in the morning, the cameras in each room were turned on.

Unexpectedly, at such an early time, there were tens of millions of viewers in the live broadcast room, which exceeded the organizers' expectations.

Everyone started to brush the barrage.

"It's been a long time since I got up so early, and I was fighting for Xinxin today."

"Look at Xinxin together."

"Is the sleeping position of the goddess very elegant"

"Me too, want to see what the male **** is doing so early."

...

However, those who want to see Qin Xin's sleeping position are bound to be disappointed.

Qin Xin is accustomed to getting up early. This will have to get up and change clothes. Qin Xin opened the door and walked to the balcony outside. From here you can see the scenery of Xinyuan Mountain. Each floor has different scenery, and the mountain seems to be there all year round fruit.

When the camera is turned on, what everyone sees is the empty bed.

"Huh, how about people?"

"Ah, where is my home Xinxin going?"

"Did Xinxin not report yesterday?"

"How could it be!"

"Wait, look at the balcony."

Everyone looked towards the balcony and found that Qin Xin had soaked a cup of dark fragrant soup and was sitting outside.

"??? Wake up early in the morning to see the scenery?"

"To be honest, this Xin Yuanshan is really beautiful."

"This is the place where my male gods and goddesses filmed reality shows."

"When I see this, I think of the scene of the reality show, hahaha, like Xinxin can get the first place."

...

With the excitement of the barrage, Qin Xin looked at the scenery of Xinyuan Mountain not far away. It is indeed a blessing to live on such a mountain.

In a blink of an eye, it was seven o'clock, and a staff member came to inform everyone to go to the first floor to have a meal.

Qin Xin responded, put the teacup on the table, opened the door and went downstairs.