58

When the two walked out of the fence outside, they saw one person running down the mountain, following him as if a ghost was chasing him, running all the way.

Qin Xin and Mei Conglian looked at each other, speeding up the pace of the mountain.

Although the green hills are remote, I have to say that the infrastructure on the hills is very well constructed. Even at night, in a particularly quiet situation, I can safely walk on the road with confidence.

It was just the sudden situation that just happened, and they didn't know what Hu Xingguo's state was. Qin Xin and Mei Conglian almost ran up the mountain, and ran to the security guard outside Gu's office building in 15 minutes.

Hu Xingguo's car was parked in the courtyard.

Up to now, Hu Xingguo had left for an hour, and the two were just about to ask the security guard about the situation.

Seeing Lu Yiming and Hu Xingguo walking over, Hu Xingguo saw Qin Xin and Mei Conglian and said very happily, "Xiaoxin, eldest sister, why are you here."

Seeing that Hu Xingguo was okay, Mei Conglian said angrily, "Who told you to run for so long, the phone still can't get through."

Hu Xingguo took out his mobile phone and found that it was out of power. He said embarrassedly, "I make you worry."

"I'm fine, it's Xiao Xin. I was preparing the ingredients, but I ran up before you came back." Mei Conglian said out of breath. Compared with her, Qin Xin's breath seemed very stable.

Lu Yiming explained, "It's not Hu's problem, it's our Gu family's problem."

Brother Hu is embarrassed, "Mr. Lu is serious."

Lu Yiming walked to Qin Xin, "Hello, Miss Qin."

"Ms. Lu is good." Qin Xin replied, anyway, as long as Hu Xingguo is fine.

Lu Yiming said, "Ms. Qin will go upstairs for a meeting? It just so happened that Mr. Gu has something to discuss with Ms. Qin."

Qin Xin thought it was about the chili sauce. After she made the chili sauce yesterday, she sent the electronic version of the recipe to Gu Wuyu, what ingredients to put and what proportion of each ingredient.

What Qin Xin wrote on the prescription was clear. Although he didn't know what Gu Wuyu had to discuss, since Lu Yiming had said it, Qin Xin agreed, "Okay."

Hu Xingguo said, "Then I will go back with the eldest sister first."

Qin Xin nodded, "Thank you very much."

The two got into the car and Hu Xingguo started the car to leave. After leaving Qin Xin's line of sight, Mei Conglian asked, "Why have you been there for so long."

Hu Xingguo sighed. After he took the vegetables, he happily ran to the Gu family, thinking about coming to Gu Wuyu's company. Hu Xingguo can be said to be racing all the way up the mountain.

As a result, he went to the security office, and the security said he would not let himself in.

Hu Xingguo explained that he wanted to deliver food to President Gu.

The security guard was very impatient at the time, "Just you, also rations for President Gu to deliver meals?" He said that he glanced at Hu Xingguo's pickup with disdain.

Hu Xingguo looked at his car. This car has been driving for seven or eight years. It is indeed a bit old, but it is still very clean.

"Why don't you please tell Mr. Gu, this is..." Xinxin did it at the foot of the mountain. Hu Xingguo hadn't finished speaking, and the security guard kept the bag in Hu Xingguo's hand on the ground.