95

Knowing that Gu Wuyu has something to do, Qin Xin saw that everyone had finished eating, "Let's go back to the hotel directly."

"I have something to do tomorrow, and I might have to go back to China first." Gu Wuyu was a little guilty. He clearly said that he would accompany Qin Xin to inspect the food of various countries, but because of something, he had to go back.

Qin Xin heard, "I'll go back with you, too." Qin Xin had already missed her kitchen.

Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin both left, Qin Jiantong and Wei Shuran also felt boring to stay, so they said they wanted to go back.

Lu Yiming said, "I'll change my appointment now."

Back at the hotel, Qin Xin plucked all the half-flowered winter plums in the space, put them in the storage space, and put the rest of the plum trees aside.

Early the next morning, everyone rushed to the airport. The way to go was different. It was closer to D City from Liuli Country. Qin Jiantong's company also took a lot of trouble, so I have to go back and have a look.

Qin Xin and Gu Wuyu went straight, so the five flew separately.

Before bidding farewell, Wei Shuran wanted to confess a lot of things, but when she said, she said, "A safe journey."

Although the relationship did not improve significantly during this trip, Wei Shuran felt that it was much better than before. At least when she talked to Qin Xin, Qin Xin would not have an impatient expression.

Qin Jiantong sighed, his daughters are so powerful, so he has to cheer!

Coming out of the airport, Gu's car was waiting, Qin Xin went home, and Gu Wuyu went directly to Gu's.

Qin Xin missed the kitchen after a few days of absence. However, after returning, Qin Xin didn't go to the kitchen immediately, but went to the second floor, took a shower and changed clothes before going to the kitchen.

Tang Manying seems to have come here every day, tidying up the kitchen, without staining.

Qin Xin took out the flour and first made a lot of sweets, such as strawberry mousse, black forest, chocolate lava cake, egg tarts, mango melaleuca, snow plum stuffed, etc., made one space for one, and waited until they were ready, Qin Xin Go to the space and designate these desserts for sale at 0007.

Qin Xin took out the previous spicy plum from the storage space again, and put it into a bottle after frying it, just like in the Liuli Country.

After dinner, Qin Xin made several jars of chili sauce. During this period of time, he hadn't made chili sauce. Mei Congqing still had a hundred bottles supplied every day, so Qin Xin made it and went upstairs to rest.

There is more and more publicity about the God of Cooking Competition, and it seems that you can see the information of the God of Cooking Competition wherever you go.

No matter what software is clicked on the mobile phone, there will be news related to the God of Cooking Competition. Inadvertently clicked on a report. Qin Xin discovered that 20 million people across the country signed up for the audition. The key is only in late March. The audition is May 1st! I don't know how far the number of applicants will grow by then.

Approximately after seeing the number of applicants, Qin Xin devoted himself more fully to researching cooking skills. Qin Xin's business model has changed again. As long as a dish is made, it will be put on the shelf for sale, and the price is still different. In the past, there were nine meals sold to the outside world every day. Now if Qin Xin does it quickly, there will be more than a dozen meals a day, but this is very rare, most of them are several, and sometimes they may be one for a meal.