28

Qin Xin took out two bottles of cream from the drawer and ran downstairs to give them to Sister Mei Congqing.

Mei Conglian was too embarrassed to accept it.

Qin Xin said, "This was sent by my classmate. She took it upside down by herself and confiscated my money. Sister Lian will take it and use it."

Mei Conglian took it, and Mei Congqing was very happy when he took it. "I haven't used my bottle yet." Since knowing the effect is good, Mei Congqing saves a little bit each time.

Qin Xin said, "Sister Cong Qing used her hard work. There are so many things, and my classmates can supply them infinitely."

Mei Congqing, "Eh." Although she promised to use it hard, she was still reluctant to use it in practice, "By the way, you gave us the cream, will your classmates be angry."

Mei Conglian quickly said, "Yes, or we will buy it directly from your classmate." After all, this cream was also given to Qin Xin.

Qin Xin said, "It doesn't matter, my classmates have already agreed."

It's just that the two people think that more or less they still have to give Qin Xin some money. Qin Xin said for a long time, the two people gave up the idea of ​​giving money.

Early the next morning, Qin Xin got up and exchanged flour.

Qin Xin took the flour and walked downstairs. Due to the delay in exchanging things, Mei Conglian was already busy in the car. For several days in a row, Mei came down from Liandu very early, so Qin Xin simply gave Mei Conglian the key to the car. If you come down, you can prepare first, so as not to stand outside all the time.

Mei Conglian had already made buns in the car at this meeting. Qin Xin got into the car and greeted Mei Conglian, and started to knead the noodles with 200 grams of flour exchanged by the system.

Mei Conglian didn't bother. Through these days of getting along, Mei Conglian also discovered that Qin Xin was very focused and attentive when making food, and seemed to be doing a very important thing.

This is probably the reason why Qin Xin's things are simple, but they taste good. No matter what you do, you can do it well with your heart.

After Qin Xin put the noodles together, he started to pull the noodles.

Mei Conglian found that Qin Xin's ramen was very fast, and the thick dough became slender and slender in a short while.

Qin Xin put the pulled noodles on the table, sprinkled a small layer of flour, and covered the top with plastic wrap before setting off in the dining car.

After arriving outside the school, Mei Conglian helped Qin Xin to open the windows, and people in line suddenly swarmed.

The two got busy, and when they saw the baby-faced girl again soon, Qin Xin put the noodles just pulled into the pot, and then beat an egg on the iron plate.

When it was the baby-faced girl's turn, she took out her mobile phone and prepared to scan the code to order food, only listening to Qin Xin said, "I will invite you to dinner today."

The baby-faced girl was a little puzzled.

Qin Xin glanced at the pot, almost cooked noodles, took them out, put them in a bowl, added the soup, and sprinkled with a layer of chili sauce, and put the fried poached egg on top.

Qin Xin handed it to the baby-faced girl, "Try this bowl of longevity noodles."

The baby-faced girl took the noodles in shock, and then burst into tears. The customers behind didn't know what happened. The two girls quickly explained to them, and then looked at Qin Xin embarrassedly, "I was crying happily. Really, thank you Sister Xinxin, this is the best birthday present I have received today."