40

However, at this moment, at the moment when the chicken feet were in the mouth, Gu Wuyu could spit out the bones of the chicken feet. It was not because Qin Xin did not taste good, on the contrary, it was precisely because of the delicious food that he could achieve this effect.

After Gu Wuyu tasted it carefully, the chicken feet in his hand were gone before the aftertaste began.

Looking at the clean chicken bones on the table, Gu Wuyu decided to go to Qin Xin himself.

...

Three hundred catties of marinated food are sold individually! Mei Conglian endured several times without saying anything against it.

Mei Conglian also ate Qin Xin's marinated chicken feet yesterday. She also thought it was delicious, but Mei Conglian felt that the marinated chicken feet and chicken wings were sold individually at such a high price. How could customers buy them?

Soon, Mei Conglian found out that she was wrong. Even if the price is high, some people are willing to try it. Most customers think that a chicken wing is only two yuan, if it is not delicious, they will not eat it next time.

Unexpectedly, after the entrance, no one thought it was not good. Although it was expensive, they were willing to buy it. This word of mouth came out at once. The people who lined up at the back looked at the front buy and followed to buy.

In a short while, the sales of this braised chicken feet etc. will rise.

It's just that it wasn't sold out in the end, but Mei Conglian believed that it would be sold out tomorrow. After returning, Mei Conglian thought that Qin Xin would no longer braise chicken feet today.

Qin Xin didn't have any stewed chicken feet, so Hu Xingguo's newly imported 100 catties of duck heads were stewed.

Qin Xin asked Hu Xingguo to continue to purchase goods tomorrow, and it was still 100 catties per item, and Hu Xingguo agreed.

Qin Xin looked at Mei Conglian's puzzled eyes and said, "I'm leaving T City on the 23rd. Sister Conglian will be here to help me sell these marinated foods." If you don't have enough to sell in two days, you will have the brine, and if you have enough to buy, you will keep Qin Xin and finish the brine together before leaving.

Mei Conglian said immediately, "No problem."

Qin Xin marinated the duck heads, and then stored the marinated bags that he exchanged from today. When the marinated chicken feet were sold out, he would use the new marinated bags.

For the newly added duck heads today, Qin Xin also figured out the price. The whole price is ten yuan and half is five yuan.

When Qin Xin was about to take the menu upstairs to add new items, he found Lu Yiming's car approaching. Subconsciously, Qin Xin wanted to run, but then found that the person in the back of the bike got off the car.

Qin Xin took the menu and stood in place.

I saw a black business car in the back row, a pair of Cheng Liang's black leather shoes appeared in the field of vision, followed by black trousers, and then, a tall figure appeared in front of him.

"Miss Qin." The cold voice pulled Qin Xin's thoughts back.

This is the first time Qin Xin has looked at Gu Wuyu so closely. How can I say that a big man has better skin than a woman. If it weren't for Qin Xin taking the Beauty Pill, Qin Xin felt that her skin might not have been Gu Wuyu. Yu good.

Shuai is really handsome, but it's a pity that he is a big villain. It took a long time for Qin Xin to return, "Mr. Gu."

Gu Wuyu didn't seem to be angry because Qin Xin responded for a long time, but said, "Are you free now?"