41

[Xinxin's gourmet world: There are a lot of condiments in the marinade bag, but you can eat it yourself without so much condiment, you can make a simple marinade bag, just add pepper, grass fruit, star anise, cinnamon...]

[No, does Xinxin have any misunderstandings about simplicity? 】

[I have always thought that the stewed ingredients are star anise and cinnamon, and at most one bay leaf. 】

[I just counted it, Xinxin said that it is simple and has included more than 20 kinds of condiments. 】

...

Qin Xin watched for a while, then turned off the phone and went to rest.

In the early morning of the 23rd, Hu Xingguo drove Qin Xin to the airport. Mei Congqing followed with him. Mei Conglian didn't follow him because he wanted to set up a stall to sell Qin Xin's braised food.

Qin Xin only took a small backpack, which contained change of clothes and toiletries, but Mei Congqing had prepared a large pack of snacks, which was bigger than Qin Xin's backpack.

These are Mei Congqing who is afraid that Qin Xin is hungry and asks Qin Xin to eat on the road.

In order to save time, Qin Xin booked an air ticket. It took only one and a half hours to fly from city T to city D. How could he be hungry on the road. Qin Xin knew that this was Mei Congqing's mind, so he took it forward. After arriving at the airport, Mei Congqing explained it for a while, as if Qin Xin was going to travel far.

In the end, Qin Xin had to say, "Sister Qing, I will come back after the defense."

Mei Congqing nodded, but felt uneasy. Qin Xin's parents are in D city. Generally speaking, there is nothing wrong with returning to their parents, but Qin Xin's parents really can't be described in general.

When Qin Xin arrived at the school, it was already in the afternoon. Qin Xin sent a message to Mei Congqing, saying that she had arrived, and asked her to tell Mei Conglian and Hu Xingguo, so as not to worry a few people.

Mei Congqing repeatedly confessed to let Qin Xin go to dinner.

Walking to the door of the bedroom, Qin Xin looked at the wooden door in front of him, feeling that time seemed to have passed for a long time.

As soon as Qin Xin took out the key, the door opened. It was Wu Dandan, holding the key, and seemed to be ready to go out. Seeing Qin Xin, Wu Dandan was surprised at first, and then excitedly said, "Oh my God, it is Qin Xin who is back!"

Now there are three people living in their dormitory. Because Qin Xin is absent for a long time, they usually only have Wu Dandan and Tang Xilan.

Qin Xin nodded and walked to her seat.

Wu Dandan followed and walked back to the bedroom, "It feels like you have changed a lot."

"Really?" Qin Xin looked at Tang Xilan and nodded, then put the backpack and the bag of snacks on the table, "Did you wipe the table for me?"

Wu Dandan was about to say no, so he listened to Tang Xilan saying, "You said I'll be back today, I wiped it by the way yesterday."

"Thank you." Qin Xin said.

Tang Xilan waved his hand.

Wu Dandan said again, "I feel that you have become a lot more beautiful, and your skin has also improved a lot."

Qin Xin nodded slightly, took out the slippers from the backpack and put them on.

Wu Dandan saw the snack bag next to him, "So much to eat!"