2

Qin Xin only felt dizzy, and the surrounding area changed to a dark one. Qin Xin wondered whether it was because she rebelled and hung up again?

Soon, the mistake of Qin Xin's idea was verified.

A large electronic screen appeared in front of Qin Xin, with a very high-end appearance. What Qin Xin can be sure of is that such high-tech equipment has never appeared even after ten years in the previous life.

"I am searching for customer 08277 for sale items."

Qin Xin felt like she was being looked at all over her body. Soon all the items Qin Xin owned appeared on the big screen, but they were all greyed out.

The mechanical voice sounded again, "Customer 08277 has no transaction content, and will withdraw from the plane transaction."

In just three seconds, Qin Xin resumed his bedroom picture.

It seems that everything just now is an illusion.

What plane trading system? What non-tradable content?

Qin Xin was a little trapped. This system suddenly appeared and then disappeared, and everything seemed to be invisible.

Qin Xin tried to shout inwardly several times, then whispered the system in a low voice, without any response, and could only give up.

In the early morning of the second morning, Qin Xin was awakened by the vibration of his mobile phone. When he opened it, it turned out that it was a message sent by the owner of a treasure.

"My dear, I'm really sorry. The custom shoes you bought before will need to wait another week before they can be shipped. We apologize for the trouble it has caused you."

Qin Xin smiled. Isn't this just the doze coming to deliver the pillow? In the last life, she felt that after the breakup, these shoes were regarded as the end of their relationship, and they did not retreat.

Qin Xin sent a message to the shopkeeper.

Shi Hong insisted on buying these shoes at that time, and he constantly brainwashed Qin Xin, saying that he was a working person. Unlike Qin Xin, one or two hundred shoes would be enough. He must wear them well so that when dealing with customers, customers trust him more.

Qin Xin bought it. At that time, Shi Hong's monthly salary was only 1700.

The more Qin Xin thought about it, the more he felt that he had a bag in his head. Shi Hong would give Qin Xin a gift at the beginning. Qin Xin didn't want to owe others, so he repaid the gift. Later, it became only Qin Xin's unilateral gift to Shi. Macro.

Shi Hong and his mother are both the same person. They are super generous to themselves, but they are the kind who can stingy to the limit to others.

Soon, Qin Xincari received 1888 yuan in the account. This is all right, so don't worry about the money for the time being.

Qin Xin happily packed her clothes. In the next semester of her senior year, there will be no courses. Everyone started to find work internships. Qin Xin's graduation thesis was almost written during the winter vacation. Then we waited for feedback from her tutor.

When Tang Xilan came back, she found Qin Xin walking outside carrying the box, a little confused.

Qin Xin explained, "I'm going to T city, and I didn't tell anyone about this."

A glimmer of doubt flashed in Tang Xilan's eyes, and then he made a serious promise, "Don't worry." She meant that she would not tell others.

Seeing Qin Xin leaving, Tang Xilan added, "Be careful."