59

Seeing Gu Wuyu's consent, Qin Xin knew that Gu Wuyu would definitely do this.

Gu Wuyu, "Have you ever thought about the name of chili sauce?"

Qin Xin, "No."

Gu Wuyu, "Or call it Xinxin Chili Sauce."

Qin Xin didn't react, "Huh?" Although she made the chili sauce recipe, most of the work was done by Gu, and the naming was unreasonable and she only wrote her.

"Let's take a look at this picture." Gu Wuyu opened the computer folder.

Qin Xin walked to the opposite side and stood behind Gu Wuyu.

Gu Wuyu felt it as soon as Qin Xin came over. Apart from the last accident, this was the first time the two were so close together. Gu Wuyu enjoyed this feeling very much.

Qin Xin looked at Gu Wuyu's computer, and the picture that Gu Wuyu opened on it was a transparent glass jar with a rectangular label on the bottle body, with the words chili sauce on the top, and the label on the upper right corner. It is Xinxin, and the entire label is red.

Gu Wuyu explained, "After the bottle is transparently filled with chili sauce, customers can see the chili sauce more clearly."

Gu Wuyu believes that the chili sauce made by Qin Xin must be the best, so unlike most sauces, the entire bottle sound is covered by the label. Gu Wuyu designed a large-scale display of chili sauce.

Qin Xin likes this design very much, especially the LOGO used by Xinxin in the upper right corner turned out to be her own! It was designed by Art designer Xiaofang before, "Don't you add Gu's?"

"No." Gu Wuyu said, "This bottle is just a draft." The implication will be revised again.

"I think this is quite good." Qin Xin said seriously, exceeding her expectations by a lot.

Gu Wuyu, "Not enough." This picture only met 70% of Gu Wuyu's expectations, and Gu Wuyu felt it could be more perfect.

If Lu Yiming was there, he would probably vomit frantically. With this picture, the people in their design department had changed more than a dozen times, almost vomiting blood.

Qin Xin returned to her seat, "After the finished picture comes out, can you trouble Mr. Gu to send me a copy, and I want to post it on Weibo." It was also a kind of publicity at that time.

"Good." Gu Wuyu, "I have another idea."

"President Gu, please say." Qin Xin said.

"We would like to invite you to make a video of making chili sauce." Gu Wuyu intends to use the video as a promotion for food on the shelves.

"Okay." Qin Xin usually shoots videos herself, and Qin Xin thinks that Gu Wuyu's idea is okay.

Gu Wuyu, "This time?"

Qin Xin thought that there were a lot of soybeans in the store. "If you want to shoot, you can choose tomorrow morning, but the production cycle of soy beans is long. After the shooting, it may take three months to shoot."

"Yes." Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin set a good time, because Gu Wuyu knew that Qin Xin would have to get up early tomorrow, and said, "I will send you back."

"No need," Qin Xin said.

"I happened to be home too." Gu Wuyu got up and picked up the black jacket.

Qin Xin suddenly remembered and said, "Congratulations to Mr. Gu for moving the company."

"Thank you." Gu Wuyu, "Thank you also for your dinner."

Qin Xin said, "It's just a few small dishes." Compared with Gu Wuyu's cooking, Qin Xin felt that what she did was nothing.