53

Some fans were disappointed when they saw no food.

At this time, a customer came over and knocked on the glass. Qin Xin finished all the dishes, so he walked out and asked, "Is it dissatisfied with the food?"

The guest shook his head quickly, "No, it's delicious, but I have a request."

Qin Xin, "Huh?"

The guest said, "Can I ask you to help make a fried chicken drumstick."

"Fried chicken legs?" Qin Xin was a little confused. There were no fried chicken wings in the catering she sold.

The guest explained, "I have a friend who has passed away. He liked to eat fried chicken drumsticks the most during his lifetime." Maybe the customer needed a person to talk to, so he told the story of his friend.

Qin Xin sat quietly and listened to the story.

The guest's friend was named Li, a doctor who was unfortunately infected while treating the patient and died with him a few days ago.

This doctor Li is cheerful and lively. He likes to eat chicken legs. He likes to listen to a certain singer who loves to laugh. He also likes to watch a TV series. "It's a pity that he can't wait for that TV series to come out 2."

With tears in the guests' eyes, Qin Xin said, "Can you wait until three o'clock, and I'll do it for you at three o'clock."

The customer was slightly startled, and it took a long time to realize that Qin Xin was willing to make fried chicken drumsticks, "Thank you, I like your cooking very much, and I think he will like it too."

Qin Xin, "Thank you."

The guests left, Qin Xin went back to the kitchen, called Hu Xingguo, and asked Hu Xingguo to send ten chicken drumsticks and buy some bread crumbs. Hu Xingguo immediately agreed and went to pick chicken drumsticks after hanging up the phone.

Mei Conglian is still cleaning up, and it takes a lot of time to clean the dishes just eaten at noon.

Qin Xin fry two small dishes, "I'll take it later, let's eat something first." After the meal, the two planned to have a simple lunch in the kitchen.

During the meal, Mei Conglian asked, "Did the guest just give an opinion?" The two had been talking for a long time.

Qin Xin repeated the story of the guest just now. Mei Conglian fell into silence, feeling a little uncomfortable in her heart. After thinking for a long time, she didn't know what to say, and finally immersed herself in the bowl of rice.

After eating, the two were busy again. Qin Xin was preparing the ingredients for the evening. Within an hour, Hu Xingguo brought the chicken legs and bread crumbs. Hu Xingguo sent the ingredients to the kitchen and went busy again.

Qin Xin washed the chicken legs and put them in a large bowl, then sliced ​​the ginger, put on the cooking wine, salt and light soy sauce, and grabbed these ingredients by hand.

After doing this, Qin Xin went on to prepare the ingredients for the evening. At 2:40, Qin Xin put down his work, took out the cornstarch and bread crumbs, put them on two plates, and beaten two eggs. In a bowl, stir the egg mixture evenly.

Then pour cold water into the pot and put **** on it. After boiling, Qin Xin put the marinated chicken legs in the water.

After blanching, Qin Xin put the chicken legs on a cornstarch plate and rolled it around, then put it in a bowl with egg liquid, and evenly coated it with a layer of egg liquid. Finally, wrap it with a layer of breadcrumbs and repeat this procedure to complete ten chicken legs.