5

The baby-faced girl took a bite. The taste was surprisingly good, but it was a bit hot. The girl breathed in her mouth and tried to blow out the heat in her mouth.

Qin Xin smiled and said, "Be careful."

"My God, sister, this cake you made is so delicious, I will come tomorrow!" When time was too late, the baby-faced female classmate waved to Qin Xin and ran towards the school, not forgetting to bite into two bites of multigrain cakes.

Qin Xin nodded, "Thank you."

Probably because of what the little girl said, a few people were attracted to buy them, and Qin Xin made them one by one.

The student business took less than half an hour, and after the preparation bell rang, no one bought it except for the parents and teachers who sent the students.

Qin Xin looked at the half bucket of batter left, and decided to take a stroll to the nearby commercial area.

Around eight o'clock is the time for office workers. Many working-class people who are in a hurry will buy some breakfast casually on the way. Qin Xin took advantage of this time to do another Pibo business, but unfortunately, they still couldn't sell all of them.

Qin Xin went back to the school and waited. When school is over at noon later, someone should come to buy lunch. Qin Xin closed the stove door slightly to prevent the charcoal from burning too quickly.

Taking advantage of this period of free time, Qin Xin took out her mobile phone and began to revise the paper. Last night her tutor sent the revision comments over. The revision of the mobile phone is slightly more troublesome than the computer.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Xin finally sold out the ingredients for the first day's multi-grain pie. Although it was late, it was sold out anyway.

On the way back from work, Qin Xin bought some fresh lettuce, coriander and green onions for 70 yuan.

Hu Xingguo saw that Qin Xin bought eggs and sausages yesterday, so he said that he would help buy them today. Anyway, they can sell them at his own supermarket, and Qin Xin is not welcome.

Mei saw Qin Xin from afar from Qing, and hurried out of the supermarket, "How about it?" Qin Xin didn't come back that day, and Mei kept going up and down from Qing's heart.

Qin Xin parked the tricycle and stove downstairs and said happily, "It's sold out!"

Mei Congqing felt relieved, "I said with your craftsmanship, it will definitely be sold out."

Hu Xingguo had bought the goods a long time ago, and Qin Xin took the goods directly. Fine noodles and corn flour were 20 catties and 40 yuan each, ham sausages were 100 roots and 90 yuan, and eggs were 100 and 80 yuan. Qin Xin gave them to Hu. Xingguo 210 yuan.

In fact, the ham and eggs purchased by Hu Xingguo were all seven hairs, but Qin Xin felt that Hu Xingguo had not paid for the travel expenses originally, and counted the ham sausages as nine hairs. "This is cheaper than I buy in the supermarket, and it doesn't need to be. I bring it back myself."

Seeing Qin Xin's persistence, Hu Xingguo had to compromise.

After Qin Xin finished making the shortbread, he made five more whole grain cakes, two for Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo, one for himself, and two on the table, waiting for the plane trading system to appear.

After eating the multigrain pancakes, Qin Xin started to clean the stove and cart, then spread the bought lettuce on the ground, pick the onion and coriander and put it next to the lettuce, and then washed and chopped it when he got up tomorrow morning.