29

After editing in this way, the entire video was only three minutes long, and Qin Xin posted the video on Weibo.

[Xinxin's Food World: Today's video is about how to make shortbread. 】

After the video was sent out, there were several more comments immediately.

[I'm not mistaken, in my lifetime, the blogger has been blogging for two consecutive days? 】

[Mom, I almost thought I was dreaming, I really just updated Weibo casually. 】

[Shortbread too! Why do you feel that bloggers are very fond of fans? 】

[I thought that the shortbread was where Xinxin bought it, but I didn't expect it to be made by myself. 】

[I am a native of T City and have eaten the multi-grain cakes sold by Xinxin several times. To put it conscientiously, the shortbread in it tastes really good. 】

[After watching the video, I think the shortbread like this can be used for breakfast. 】

[Don't you find that Xinxin makes a lot of shortbread, I'm really curious about how much it consumes this day! 】

[This really looks so simple, I'm going to make it! 】

...

Qin Xin's Weibo fans have exceeded 800,000. I used to think that let alone 100,000, Qin Xin didn't even dare to think about it. Now that the fans are increasing rapidly, Qin Xin feels accustomed to it.

After reviewing the comments, Qin Xin turned off the computer and planned to take a good rest and prepare well tomorrow.

It has been proved countless times that Hu Xingguo is indeed reliable. As long as it is what Qin Xin needs, he must shop around and choose the most cost-effective one.

I bought several large bags of bamboo sticks alone. After measuring the hot and spicy pot, Qin Xin told Hu Xingguo about the length of the bamboo sticks.

Hu Xingguo bought it directly from the factory. It is cheaper. The length of the bamboo sticks is 25 cm. The top can also be engraved. It's just a matter of time. Hu Xingguo didn't let the carve for the time being. He bought two different kinds of 5,000 each. A total of four hundred yuan.

The two are different, mainly to facilitate Qin Xin to distinguish, one can be used as a vegetarian skewers, and the other is a meat skewers.

"These **** are sold relatively well. There are peeing beef balls, heart-wrapped fish balls, cuttlefish balls, and kiss the intestines." This kind of **** each weighs ten catties, and a bag of about two hundred and forty, 60 yuan.

In addition to these, there are crab steaks, fish tofu, and shrimp dumplings. The prices are the same as the balls, but the number is different.

For vegetables, Hu Xingguo went to several vegetable markets and only bought 20 jin, because the running time was too long and the fresh vegetables were all sold out.

"It doesn't matter, these are okay." Qin Xin felt that Hu Xingguo had helped him a lot.

"By the way, this is bones, ten catties." The pig bones cost two yuan a catty, and Hu Xingguo bought ten catties, but he didn't know what Qin Xin did with it.

While the two were taking inventory, the old lady who sold potatoes and carrots came, and she was apologetic when she saw Qin Xin, "I'm really sorry, there is a delay in the family."

Even though Qin Xin said it many times, not to use it so early, but the grandma just decided that the potatoes and carrots must be delivered early in the morning, so that they are fresh.