99

"Good." Qin Xin wanted to mass-produce the fans and sell them.

Using fan sauce, Qin Xin plans to make more of them, and wait until T market.

Qin Xin went directly to the restaurant. Wei Shuran and Tang Manying were very happy at first, and they planned to say a few words with Qin Xin, but they found out that Qin Xin went straight back to the kitchen.

Yuan Yi also felt that only when he was busy would he forget the tension in his heart, so he followed Qin Xin to the kitchen.

Wei Shuran, Tang Manying:? ? ?

Didn't these two pass? Why did they go to the kitchen again?

Wei Shuran originally planned to let Qin Xin rest first, but Tang Manying next to her sighed, "Xiao Xin likes to study food, maybe for her, cooking is the greatest relaxation."

Wei Shuran was stunned, and then nodded. At this moment, she seemed to feel that she had failed again. The understanding of her daughter was not as good as that of an outsider.

Qin Xin made several soups, then looked at Yuan Yi, "If you have time, you can also study some soup bases."

Yuan Yi was stunned.

Qin Xin, "I want to put a fan on the product that I cooperated with Gu, but this sauce needs more flavor."

Yuan Yi understood it as soon as he heard it.

Qin Xin went on to say, "If you make something that tastes good, I will pay you dividends."

Yuan Yi, "No need." In Qin Xin's study, Qin Xin paid him a salary every month, even if he said that he did not need a salary at the beginning, so Yuan Yi did not intend to ask for Qin Xin's money.

Yuan Yi also started to make the soup base. For Yuan Yi, the skill of "stewing" is the best.

Qin Xin asked Tang Manying to go to Hu Xingguo to buy a lot of sweet potato flour.

Throughout the day, Qin Xin and Yuan Yi have been studying various soup bases. Fans are on the shelves for dinner. There are various flavors, some matching vegetables, and some minced meat, all of which are 20 yuan. , No matter how many servings or tastes, they are all sold out as soon as they are on the shelves.

Among them, the hot and sour taste is the easiest to make, because the chili sauce is ready-made, and only needs to be improved. In addition, there are also spicy powder, big bone soup powder, chicken soup powder, tomato powder, fried sauce powder, etc. All kinds of flavors.

Yuan Yi made several soup bases, but he was not satisfied after tasting them. The two of them were so busy until 7 o'clock in the evening.

After Tang Manying left, Qin Xin asked Wei Shuran to go back upstairs first, and she continued to be a fan, but this time Qin Xin spread directly to the space.

Qin Xin didn't go to the second floor until twelve o'clock in the evening. After taking a shower, Qin Xin went into the space, harvested the vegetables, then planted seeds, and ordered all the fans for sale.

Early the next morning, Qin Xin and Yuan Yi started making various soup bases again.

It wasn't until eleven o'clock that Yuan Yi finally made a soup base that he was satisfied with. In fact, he also made spicy and sour flavors, but he had tasted it and it was not as delicious as Qin Xin's.

Yuan Yi put the vermicelli in the pot, after it was cooked, handed it to Qin Xin, "Xiao Xin, how about you try this?"

Qin Xin took a sip and said, "Yes, this is delicious."