64

"You are too good." If it weren't for just watching Qin Xin cooking, Tang Xilan would have thought these were three different kinds of chili sauce.

Tang Manying and Mei Conglian have been eating vegetables.

After Tang Xilan finished commenting, she began to work hard and stopped talking.

Everyone was very full for this meal.

Tang Xilan looked at the empty plate and said sincerely, "It's been a long time since I've had such a good meal." Compared with this, Tang Xilan felt that everything he ate at school was nothing but chaff. It's no wonder that Qin Xin thought Jiang's dishes were not tasty before, and it was really unpalatable.

Tang Manying is also very comfortable in her stomach. She leaned on the seat, "It's true that I just came to apply for the job after seeing Xiaoxin's three meals a day."

Qin Xin smiled, "I mean, how come Sister Tang came here." Tang Manying should be very good when he was young, and there is no need to come to work when he retires.

Tang Manying said, "This person is alive, isn't it just for this mouth?"

"Isn't it?" Mei Conglian said, "but my mouth was taken care of by Xiaoxin."

Tang Xilan suddenly felt that the atmosphere was very good. Originally, she thought she would find a powerful company for an internship after graduating from university. Later, she discovered that the more powerful the company, the academic qualifications are especially valued. If it is not from a key institution, these companies are more inclined People with experience.

For graduates of the corresponding class, experience is a flaw, where can they mix up with a few years of experience. In the beginning, Tang Xilan invested in a large company for his resume, and later, he began to look for good companies in the province, and finally became a private company.

Finally, I found a private company, but they called her a few days ago and said they didn't want her. Originally, Tang Xilan was very happy to find a job, but when people said that he didn't want it, Tang Xilan really didn't understand the reason.

I made a phone call and asked, but they didn't respond. Maybe it was because Tang Xilan was very sincere. In the end, they said, "You, we can't help offending someone who shouldn't be offended."

Tang Xilan really didn't know who she had offended, but after several inquiries, she knew that it was because of Jiang Xiuran.

Tang Xilan didn't expect it, just because he said a few words for Qin Xin, he was hated by Jiang's. He originally thought Jiang was a good company, but Tang Xilan only feels sick now.

However, Tang Xilan didn't tell Qin Xin about these words. She didn't want Qin Xin to feel guilty. Besides, even if she knew that Jiang would retaliate in the future, Tang Xilan would still stand up and speak for Qin Xin.

The four of them finished their meal and rested for a while.

Qin Xin said, "I'll take you to where you live first."

The house that Tang Xilan rented was at a farmer's house not far from Qin Xin's restaurant. Qin Xin drove a dining car that he hadn't used for a long time and sent Tang Xilan and his luggage to that house. Qin Xin also wanted to see how the conditions of that house were.

It takes only five minutes to drive by. Although it is a farmer, the condition of this house is not bad. There is only the hostess in the house, and the house is clean. The main purpose of her rent is to have personal company, and the rent is not expensive.