It only takes two minutes for this machine to start heating. After Qin Xin turned it on, she heard the sound of the machine running, and two minutes later, she heard a "ding" sound.

Qin Xin took out a cup and put it under the machine. Qin Xin's set water output is 500ml, so pressing the coffee button will automatically produce 500ml of coffee.

Qin Xin picked up the cup and took a sip. The taste was okay, but it couldn't be said to be very good. After all, instant coffee tasted just like this.

Qin Xin asked Mei Conglian, "What should Conglian Sister drink?"

"Coke." Mei Conglian said.

Qin Xin pressed the Coke button, then took out a lemon, washed it, and cut it into slices.

Mei Conglian looked at these lemons, and to the naked eye, the thickness of each slice was exactly the same.

Qin Xin put a slice of lemon into the coke, "try it."

The cola with lemon added a refreshing taste. Mei Conglian took a sip, feeling the hotness of her whole body more than half, "Can this machine be cooled?"

"Yes." It's just that when the real summer comes, Qin Xin still wants to make ice cubes.

When work was almost done yesterday, Qin Xin asked Mei to go back from Lian first, and went to the third floor to take the chili exchanged yesterday and make it into chili sauce.

After making it, Qin Xin put the chili sauce in the space, and then got out of the car and pulled the menu on the dining car.

Of the five oden and hot and sour noodles made yesterday, only one contains chili sauce. Qin Xin also wants to know how many points this improved chili sauce is worth.

After returning to the third floor, Qin Xin tried to take the other four oden and hot and sour noodles, and the freshly made chili sauce out of the space with her mind.

Four portions of oden, four portions of hot and sour powder, and chili sauce were neatly placed in front of Qin Xin.

Qin Xin touched it, and it was still hot as expected. This non-shelf-period function is really powerful.

Qin Xin put the chili sauce he just made into each bowl, and then put these things into the space again with his mind.

Then, Qin Xin summoned the system.

Before opening the exchange system interface, Qin Xin was a little nervous. After seeing the redeemable points, Qin Xin was surprised even if he was prepared.

The hot and sour noodles originally worth 17 points, after using the hot sauce made by system chili, the points rose directly to 30.

And the oden, which is worth 15 system points, turned out to be 28 points.

Qin Xin ordered the redemption. This time, the redemption increased by 58 points, and the total system points also became 391 points.

With the increase in redemption points, there are two more redeemable items.

One is a pot worth 50 points, and the other is a 40-point halogen bag.

This is the second time that the system has exchangeable kitchenware, Qin Xin chose the pot without hesitation. As for the halogen bag, it is not very useful to Qin Xin now, so Qin Xin didn't choose it. For another exchange opportunity, he chose oil.

As for the chili, the chili sauce has not been used up yet, wait until it is used up before changing it.

When he left the system, Qin Xin had 339 points left.