👑17| Surprise Feast

🌸🌸

"Having a meeting without me— ministers? And sadly my own son." As he takes a keen glance over the silent room, he smirks sarcastically for a second before throwing the dead body of the royal chief secretary over the table.

The ministers and the councilors start to panick and converge together with terror. Their eyes tremble as they settle over the table. Glaring under the table, their feet move back after his body falls against it.

The man who spoke just a few minutes ago lies dead on the table with his lifeless eyes staring hopelessly at the roof. Silencing their gasps with their hands, they quickly step back.

On the other hand, a chill runs down Woo Hyun's body after a quick glimpse. When he looks down, he finds his royal advisor dead. Fresh blood stains his lower neck which embodies bite marks.

This is the first time they see his ferociousness towards whoever goes against him. With their hands shaking, they turn away in fear clutching to a corner in the room. The immense horror building up in them makes them go numb as the folds in their hands fall down in line.

Woo Hyun stumbles back while his eyes stare flustered at the sight of the body. The one person who stood by him since his childhood is now dead just for speaking the truth.

Lifting his head, he twists his head playfully with a satisfactory inhale. Ji Min slowly smears off the blood from his chin and starts to laugh in a petrifying manner. Following his laugh, Woo Hyun steps up quickly to the body to place his hand on his neck to check his pulse. His fingers fall back on the body's neck as he realizes that he wasn't breathing anymore.

He turns to him angrily while the ministers in their red drumangi and black hats hide behind each other. "Why did you kill him? He was just speaking the truth!"

He scoffs before smiling at one side of his mouth with joy plastered on his face. "Truth? Don't make me laugh! He was just bad mouthing me because he doesn't like me and you didn't even defend me."

Closing his eyes, Woo Hyun draws back his tears while giving him a death glare. Clenching his fists, he controls his anger from attacking him with his bare fists. Angering him was the last resort.

Although he wanted to fight back so hard, there were innocent ministers still in the room. He couldn't risk putting them in danger for a dead person.

As he wipes a trail of blood over his chin, he looks down and stares at Woo Hyun with enthusiasm. With a smile, he sits down with his arms crossed turning to the ministers one by one. Whoever met his creepy gaze looks away fidgeting.

"That's what happens to whoever wants to go against me!"

Looking over from where his body lies, he glances at the ministers one by one with a scoff . "So where were you guys? I guess I'm kinda late. I came here myself since you didn't invite me." Woo Hyun rolls his eyes and gazes at his master as the guards march to pick up his body.

"Take him from here."

The ministers remain silent and let out gasps unwilling to talk. Noticing the tension in the air, he lowers his head with an smirk again but he speeds up to them in a flash. Tapping one of the ministers from the Moron Faction with his cold hands, the others begin to step back screaming on top of their lungs.

The ministers tremble tremendously and attempt to dash to the door without a word leaving their lips. Almost making their way to the door, they scream at the door knob.

When Ji Min rushes to stand in front of the door and crosses his hand over their eyes, hesitation takes over their will to leave the king's hall.

"Where are you going? We just started. come on! I don't want extra feasts just yet. You won't mind sitting down, would you?" He asks.