I dont need help

Meredith POV
Once Addison had stopped crying Callie left the room . Addison grabbed my hand she looked serious "mer I uh I think you need help , Webber is threatening to put you on a psych hold if you don't admit yourself . I'm sorry baby" I was shocked " I-I don't need any help , I didn't want to die the voices just told me to cut but I-I can stop when ever I want Addie please" I begged her not to have me admitted "the voices?" She asked "Uh yeah , it's his voice , dereks laughing at me telling me to do it but I-I-I'm stronger than them I-I won't cut anymore I don't need to"
"I know it's hard to admit it mer but you have a problem and you need help , I know what it feels like to want to cut once then it turns into twice then three times , you think you can stop whenever you want but you can't please mer"
"You know?"i question
Addison pulled up her sleeve revealing very faint scars going all the way up her arm . How had I never noticed them before I was shocked
"I know" she replied pulling her sleeve back down " so please mer if not for you for me , you need help and I'll be here every step of the way to help you"
"Okay but tomorrow because right now I want to cuddle you" I reply gesturing Addie to come lie beside me.

Before we knew it , it was tomorrow . We must've fell asleep , Addie was still asleep I played with her hair enjoying the little time I had left before I had to go and not see anyone for weeks. I took in her scent , I don't think I'll survive those weeks without her , but I needed to do it for her.

Addison POV
I woke up feeling someone playing with my hair it was mer "hey" I mumble taking in her embrace "hey" she smiled looking down at me. I looked at the clock it was almost time , mer wanted to walk up instead of someone coming for her she wanted to feel her last few minutes of freedom "are you ready" I whisper .

Meredith POV
I wasn't ready , all I wanted to do right now was cut , the voices were telling me to cut but I knew I couldn't for Addison so I put On a brave face even tho I felt sick to my stomach "yeah let's go".

When we got to the psych ward we said our goodbyes "it's only 3 weeks mer and I'll be standing right here the minute you get out okay?" "Okay I say smiling at my beautiful fiancé "I'm going to miss you Addie" "I'll miss you too mer" we kiss and the time had come for me to go . I was walking down the walkway when I heard addie yell "110" "110"I smile to myself .