Im fine

(I'm writing this at 5 am so forgive me if it's bad 🥶)

Lexie POV
"Oh mer" I say in shock as I take a glimpse at her arm "what did you do?" I ask looking into the stapled up swollen arms in front of me . "Isn't it obvious Lexie , I need you to suture it and not to tell anyone especially Addie,okay?" "Ok" I whisper clearly intrigued by the many staples holding the arm together " did you staple this mer?" " yeah , I-I I couldn't stop the blood so I went outside to the shed and stapled my arm , I sterilised the wound with tequila and drank the rest to help the pain."
"Ok mer I'm gonna give you a shot to numb your arm okay?" "Ok less talking more suturing" mer replied agitated .

Meredith POV
When Lexie was done suturing my arms and had given me a whole big speech about suicide and how it doesn't solve anything , I was able to go back to Addie , when I walked in everyone stared at my like I was some sort of circus animal , they all knew what had happened before , it was like if they said the wrong thing I would break or something. I ignored it all and went in and sat down on the attending's sofa .
That's when I saw her AMELIA FRICKEN SHEPARD I don't think she noticed me on the sofa but I sure as hell noticed her , she had the same eyes as Derek , the same smile and if you listen close enough the same laugh .
I could feel myself sweating and breathing heavily one again " I'm not ready , I'm not ready , I AM not ready , I AM NOT READY" my whisper turned into a yell, I brought my knees up to my chest and grabbed onto them with my shaking hands , crying and making a huge scene.

Addison POV
As soon as mer started yelling I knew it was because of Amelia so I got everyone out of the room , it was just me and her I sat down and hugged her , I didn't know what else to do , I didn't know what to say . I eventually took my hand put it under mer's chin and lifted her face so it was looking up to mine and I kissed her " wanna go home mer ?" I whispered into her ear watching her cheeks blush.