Alone.

It had now been a week since their date and things were going smoothly , Addison had been staying with Meredith since she got out of hospital for support.
Addison POV
" hey mer" I say as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen " hey" Meredith replied with the best smile she could " mer I'm going back to work today , I won't go if your not ready I can stay if you need me ?" Meredith had been experiencing severe ptsd and was terrified of everything. Meredith looked up from her coffee and replied with " I'm going to be fine I'll call you if anything happens I promise" " ok" I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek . We had been taking it slow just so Meredith had time to recover and process everything that happened .

Meredith POV
When Addison left it was just me left all alone with my thoughts . Then I heard the door bell ring , I couldn't breathe , I felt the walls closing in on me I thought it was Derek coming back for me . Every time I blink I see his face laughing at me . I fell to the floor and reached for the phone to call Addie . She picked up with a concerned " hey" " a -a -Addie" I gasp still struggling to catch my breath " I -I - I can't breathe come home please." " ok mer I'm coming right now I need you to try calm down , is there a paper bag anywhere ?" " ya why Addie" " ok breathe into it I'll be there in 5 minutes "

Addison POV
I was really worried about Meredith it sounded like she was having a panic attack . I ran to my car not telling anyone I was leaving and I raced home . When I got there I realised it must've been the mailman that scared her , I walk in the front door slowly and calmly " hey mer where are you ?" " in here" Meredith replied sobbing . I ran over to her and fell to the ground grabbing mer and hugging her as tight as I could " it's ok I'm here and I'm not going to leave" " thank you Addie"