PAGE MONTGOMERY STAT

Bailey POV
After I saw Alex , strong Alex who I have never seen cry fall to his knees and begin sobbing I raced in and I couldn't believe my eyes "damn grey what have you done"I whisper to myself I fall to my knees alongside Alex but not to sob I check for a pulse it's small but it's there then I found where the bleeding was coming from and my god it was not pretty "KAREV GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET THAT GURNEY IN HERE" I yell without realising the tears were running freely down my face .
When we got Meredith on the gurney I hopped on to maintain pressure on her arm and Alex rolls us onto the elevator to the er " Dr. Bailey i- is she gonna make it" Alex asks trying to get his breath from sobbing " SHE IS MEREDITH FREAKING GREY , SHE HAS SURVIVED SO MUCH SHE US STRONG AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN ." When I was done with my mini speech I realised the elevator doors were open and everyone knew something was wrong with Meredith. I yelled to hunt "HUNT HELP ITS MEREDITH" everyone came rushing over and brought her to trauma room 1
"Alex you go tell Addie she's in or 4 don't tell any other residents , Meredith wouldn't want them to see her like this you're on this case Alex ."

Alex POV
I was distraught I was still sobbing but I couldn't let anyone see me like this so I went to an on call room and punched the wall until my sadness turned to anger then I punched until all I felt was sore knuckles . By that time I calmed down and I had to go tell Addison, I walked into the or trying to figure out what to say

Addison POV
"What is it Karev" i say without looking up the room was silent I got no response then I looked up and seen tears streaming down his face i knew this couldn't be good "someone close for me , Alex come with me" I lead him into the scrub room so we could have some privacy Alex began " I need you to stay calm till I'm done talking okay?
"Ok" I reply
" ok Bailey was walking down the hall way until she saw a pool of blood coming out of on call room 3 , she called me to break down the door because it was locked when I broke down the door I- it w-was mer she cut herself Addie she's in the er"
I immediately fell to my knees "s-s-she was o-o-okay she was getting better" Alex fell to the ground beside me and we both tried to comfort eachother as best as we could .
After a good five minutes of crying me and Alex ran down to the er and into trauma 1
There she lay I stared right at her she was as white as a ghost "is she stable" I whisper to Owen "yeah she's stable for now thankfully Dr. Bailey found her in time" I don't think ive ever loved Bailey so much I grabbed her into the biggest hug I've ever done I was so thankful she was stable .

I sat with Meredith after they bandaged her arm up she had been down for ages , it was now 4:45 and I was exhausted so I put my head on Merediths bed and fell asleep . I awoke to the monitor flatlining "HELP CODE BLUE"

(I'm sorry this isn't the best it will get better )