Work.

Meredith woke up with a fright . She was in a strangers house , in a strangers bed with a strangers pyjamas on . Meredith could smell something delicious coming from down stairs , she got dressed into lastnights clothes and headed down stairs .

The moment Meredith entered the kitchen she could feel her face going bright red . It was her mentor Addison Montgomery.Meredith was mortified she was in such a vulnerable state in front of her . "Mornin'" Addison said enthusiastically as she took of her pink frilly apron and laid out two plates of steaming hot food

Meredith was about to tuck in until she got a page , " I'm so sorry , I have to go Dereks paging me ".she said as she ran out the front door
......................................................................................

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? " Derek whispered angrily as he grabbed Merediths elbow so she couldn't get away from him .Derek pulled Meredith into a random exam room trying not to look suspicious.Derek started talking " now tell me why you didn't come home lastnight and why you are in yesterday's bloody clothes ?" Meredith haven't even noticed she was still covered in blood from when Derek hit her.

Meredith tried explaining but before she could finish her first word ,Dereks fist was heading right toward Meredith's stomach . Derek was smart this time not hitting somewhere noticeable. He hit her in the stomach over and over until she was lying on the floor crying in a ball. Meredith was in pain but she knew she had to act like she was ok so when Derek left Meredith got up cleaned herself up , it was obvious she was crying so she stayed in the exam room until she got a page it was Addison.

"Jane doe 27 weeks pregnant in labour prep the OR "
Addison shouted as she ran down the hallway holding onto the gurney "grey nice of you to join us " Addison said sarcastically, Meredith was 15 minutes late and looked like crap Addison assumed it was a hangover from the night before .

"GREY GET IN THERE AND CLOSE HER UP " Addison yells as he preforms cpr on the premature lifeless baby . Meredith was on the last suture when she started to feel terrible like she had been hit by a truck , Addison noticed "grey are you okay ?" Meredith didn't answer she was now as white as a ghost , she started throwing up dark red blood until she finally collapsed onto the OR a floor.