Oop🥶

It was now dark and there was swat teams and search teams out looking for Meredith. But she was still nowhere to be seen , it had been 5 hours since the page and the hospital was ready for anything , they had an OR open and waiting just in cases Meredith was bleeding again or worse . Cops stayed at every door of the hospital watching out for Derek .

Everyone else was in the er waiting ready in their gowns and gloves , lexi looked out the window " OH SHOOT I- I- it's snowing , Merediths going to freeze out there " everyone's face was clearly more worried than before .
.......................................................................
It had now been 7 hours since the page and the ground was covered in inches of snow "HERE " one of the search team had found mer "PULSE IS WEAK AND SLOW , UNEQUAL BREATH SOUNDS , BIG LACERATION ON STOMACH CALL SEATTLE GRACE TELL THEM WE'RE COMING " the man lifted Meredith putting pressure on her stomach to slow the bleeding .

......................................................................................

Everyone in the er was beginning to give up hope as the snow just kept falling , then the er phone rang and Bailey answered " Seattle grace " Bailey began talking louder repeating every word " THEY FOUND HER EXTREMELY HYPOTENSIVE AND HYPOTHERMIC UN EQUAL BREATH SOUNDS STOMACH LACERATION 5 MIN OUT " everyone was in complete shock .

Meredith began coding in the ambulance where the bagged her and started compressions then the door opened "How long has she been down ?" It was Webber "5 minutes we can't get a pulse" the paramedic replied " SHES NOT DEAD TILL SHES WARM AND DEAD , CONTINUE COMPRESSIONS , SOMEONE SORT OUT HER STOMACH

After an hour of trying Meredith was still coding " CHARGE ONE LAST TIME " it was Christina she couldn't bear to lose Meredith " CLEAR , we have a rythm ,pulse is getting stronger . Webber ran out of the room to the waiting room where everyone who wasn't needed was waiting " SHES BACK WE HAVE A PULSE AND A RYTHM but her brain was deprived of oxygen for a long time we won't know till she wakes up if she has deficits .