I was really happy with the design and was about to try it on, when I remembered there's another bag.

Why is mine double the amount of Ema's?

I open the second bag, when I look what's inside, my eyes widen, jaw dropping.

To my absolute shock, I found a stunning dress inside. It's so extravagant, it might as well be the wedding gown itself. There was also a separate plastic bag and in it was a long blonde wig. It also include some jewel earrings and some other expensive accessory.

Remembering that there still 2 boxes left to open, I quickly open them. And just what I expected. Inside them were the shoes and heels to go with the outfits.

A letter fell out when I opened one of the boxes. I pick it up and start to read the contents.

To : Yuki-chan

I pick this out with Rintarou. I know that you prefer slacks over dresses but, I want to see you in a dress. But I didn't want to pressure you Yuki-chan.

So, I decided to buy both of them so that you can choose. It's up to you to pick which one you'll wear on the wedding. But, I will be very happy if you decide to wear the dress I pick up for you.

I also can't wait to finally meet you in person! See you at the wedding, my daughter.

Love, Miwa

I smiled as I read the contents of the letter. Tucking away the letter in one of my cabinet at my desk safely. Looking back at my options in clothing, I put them on special hangers and store them safely in my wardrobe as to avoid any unwanted wrinkles.

I look at the plastic bag that contains the blonde wig. Curious, I grab the wig and try it on. Adjusting some part to make it more natural.

When I felt that it was decently placed enough I went to the mirror and let out a soft gasp to my new appearance.

I... look.... quite good in this. Didn't expect it to be this good. This is definitely an expensive wig for sure.

Since Yuki have worn a few wigs in the past, including his all-time disguise — the short black wig — he knew that this wig is a much better quality than the other ones.

The long soft and silky gold tresses flows to Yuki's thigh. Slightly wavy and without a doubt will match perfectly with the dress that Mom sent.

And yes, Yuki did decided to call her Mom since he already calls Rintarou Dad, why not start calling her Mom too from now on?

Yuki stood admiring how he looks in front of the full body-sized mirror.

When was the last time I saw myself with long hair? Junior high right? Since I cut off my hair, I never really used any wigs that are long for photoshoot and I never let my hair grew out anymore since— one, long hair is kinda a pain to maintain. You need to take extra care with it and two, since I work as a 'male' not female. Though there is nothing wrong with males with longer hair and vise versa with women who has short hair.

I just prefer short hair honestly. But, it's nice I guess, to see me in long hair again.

After being satisfied on looking myself in the mirror, I gently put back the wig in its respective plastic bag and store it away in my secure wardrobe.

I did my normal morning routine and thought on what I should wear on the day of the wedding.

I haven't really decided yet.