The Errors pov

"Go fish." Thread said, making galaxy draw another card.

Glitched blinked a few times, "I thought we were playing poker?"

Void glanced up, "huh? No no we switched to go fish due to everyone losing to prime and ruin in poker."

"Oh. Ok. Any eights?" Glitched asked, and thread pouted before handing an eight over to glitched.

Dawn let out a small hum, "any tens?"

Void handed a ten over to dawn, sighing a little bit.

Dawn looked smug at void, accepting the ten.

Void scowled at dawn for looking so smug just because he got a ten from him.

"I wouldn't look so smug dawn, void looks like he wants to beat your ass. Also, any six's?" Galaxy asked, smile on his face.

"Go fish." Prime responded to galaxy who drew another card, which ended up being a six, he put his two six's down with a pleased look on his face now.

"Any ones?" Ruin asked, eye-lights glancing around each of them, making sure non of them tried to cheat and lie about it.

Starlight handed a one to ruin who accepted it with a pleased grin on his face.

"So why are we playing go fish again? Doesn't dawn usually beat everyone with this and uno?" glitched asked a bit puzzled.

The rest paused, "I actually don't know, I guess it's just because it's a little fun with some card games, even though dawn can beat anyone with go fish, uno, and monopoly. While ruin and prime both win at poker, ruin can also win against anyone on Jaipur card games. Prime also wins on solitaire against anyone, and cheat (I doubt it) as well." Thread mumbled a little bit.

"And we all know galaxy can win any amount of crazy eights due to always being the first one to lose all their cards." Starlight responded a little bit.

"And we all know what other games the others can win on, but even thought we know we will loss the game, it's still fun to play." Galaxy mentioned cheerfully.

Glitched just let out a small hum at that, nodding a little, accepting the answers as they continued to play go fish for another hour or so before they finally ended the games for the day.

Then half of them just started knitting some more puppets, while thread was making a jacket.

The other half settled down to continue to talk, after all, they will be going home when the day was over, and it was half way there.

So they all got plenty of time to do whatever they want before any of them had to leave.

Besides, they had a few things they wanted their nightmares to try and see how their nightmares would react to candy.

Thread does know that nightmare is almost always on hyper mode, so he wonders if having candy would either make him more hyper, or moody. He'll find out when he gets back, depending on which one it was, he'll probably sick nightmare on Dream back in his multiverse. It will probably be very funny.