Special chapter 2

Those included in this special chapter is shattered, the main characters from dreamswap, so dreamswap Dream, ink, blue, nightmare, error, and cross. Accidentalverse error and nightmare ink uh I forget what he would be called. So it's just nightmare ink for now.

Also my dream is included but it's just the ones I've said.
________________________________

I blinked, feeling a bit startled. Oh wait I recognize this place! It was the same place as last time with shattered!

I thought feeling delighted and looked around curiously to see who else was there.

I saw...uhh the two from the multiverse I was currently in.. winged me and his group from his multiverse....and..shattered?

I felt delighted and sprinted towards shattered with a grin on my face, "shattered!" I shouted, sounding delighted.

Shattered blinked and looked over to see his other brother racing towards him with a grin on his face. He smiled and catches stardust in his tentacles and hugs him close.

"It's been a while stardust." Shattered said and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"It's been too long. And I ended up in two different multiverse as well..." I said while pouting as shattered sighs at that.

"Troublesome brother of mine." Shattered said, sounding fond.

"Not my fault! That time a portal opened up beneath me twice! And it was before my brother could even reach half way to me!" I said sulking a bit.

The others watched, a bit baffled by the conversation that the goopy sans is having with stardust.

"Ok, so some people/monsters will be arriving shortly to either ask questions from you, give you gifts, give hugs, or just talk to you. They will arrive in a few minutes, get comfortable." The voice said popping up and then leaving agin, causing them to blink.

Stardust perked up and sat near some of the others that he knew and brought sunshine with him.

Cheerfully talking to sunshine as they waited before it happened.

Stardust perked up, "hi! And ok!" Otakufancyfanstudent hugged the precious bea-er stardust and he happily hugged back before otakufancyfanstudent gave him a brass knuckles

Stardust accepted the gift with a smile, he can't wait to show his brother his gift!

Meanwhile his real brother who was really close to where his brother ended up at, froze, his brother senses are tingling again...did someone give his brother a fu**ing weapon again!? (Also keep in mind I'm uh doing this before nightmare and his gang find stardust special chapter kind of thing. Hope you don't mind.)

Sunshine on the other hand blinked, "oh, thank you!"

Sunshine put the necklace with an amethyst, sunstone, and clear quarts on with a smile, happy he got a gift.