Hey boss, i got a question

It was a while afterwards when Dream finally calmed down enough to be let out of the strings, before dust turned to nightmare.

"Hey boss...I got a question?" Dust started and nightmare turned to look at dust a bit with a small "hm?"

"Yeah, so error said you had..sugar rush too once? What did you end up doing?" Dust asked and nightmare froze up a bit, a small blush appearing on his face out of Embarrassment.

The others tilted their heads, a bit curious as to what made nightmare so embarrassed.

Nightmare pulled up a book, covering his face, making a small cough, "you don't want to know."

"Uh I kinda want to know more now..." sunshine mumbled and nightmares head perked up a little bit from where he was hiding behind his book.

Nightmare let out a sigh, "fine fine..."

Sunshine smiled, and dust pouted, Aw do it for another version of your brother but not for a member of your gang, got it.

Nightmare definitely got a favorite, the gang agreed Simultaneously.

"Ahem..so I may..or may not..have flooded thousands of aus with negativity...and caused the aus to uh...die...?" Nightmare looks away sheepishly and everyone stared, jaws dropping.

Ink let out a gasp and points a bit Dramatically at nightmare, "it was youuu! Your the one who destroyed all those aus and left millions with only being negative for so long! I thought that was error! No wonder why he was so pissed at me for blaming him."

Ink pulls his hands to his hand and curled up with a small groan.

Everyone just stared eyes wide at nightmare, who went back to hiding behind his book Embarrassed by how he acted on sugar rush.

There's a reason why candy and things with too much sugar was banned at their place.

It took over an hour for a few monsters to just snap out of the shock that nightmare got them in after telling them what he did on accident while on sugar rush.

Nightmare just had a small blush on his face, still embarrassed about it all and about telling anyone about it that wasn't there.

Or talking about it in general, there was a reason why error had blackmail on him.

He wouldn't have done that had he not be so..crazy while he was on sugar rush...

Dream stared at his brother, eyes wide with stars in his eyes, his brother..is so...fucking cool!

And strong, Dream mentally thought to himself, staring eyes wide with appreciation and awe at his brother.

Who noticed and hide his face more in his book now, blushing a bit more, still just embarrassed that more monsters know about what happened to him during a sugar rush.

How was he supposed to know about sugar rush!? It's not like anyone every told him he would get sugar rush from eating candy and what it could do to a human let alone a monster!

Let alone him, who never once had candy in his life, even when the vill-old fucks tried giving him some.

No, he was still too wary of them to even try any of their foods, let alone candy.