Not alright?

Everything was not alright! Sunshine thought with a panicked look as he and stardust ran away from sunshine's brother/ink through the aus.

Sunshine can't believe they ran into his brother while going through an Underswap au.

This was unbelievable luck right there and then.

Stardust was laughing however as they ran through the aus and away from his brother.

"Isn't this fun?" Stardust said happily running and sunshine wondered why stardust thought it was fun until he realized something, his brother was chasing them, like it was a game of tag!

So sunshine started smiling and laughing a bit with stardust.

"Yeah! A bit!" Sunshine responded as they ran from his brother.

I mean, his brother wasn't attacking them, just chasing them after all. So it was a bit fun since it was like a game of tag, a game he and his brother used to play when he was younger.

Back before all this started, but still, it was fun.

Stardust felt amused, he's sure when his brother arrived, sunshine's brother will be in for a BIG surprise.

Stardust thought as he ran with sunshine right next to him.

Stardust giggled at that, his brother won't be happy with this nightmare ink. He's pretty sure his brother will be here soon enough anyways, since he's sure his brother will get here quicker since there's nothing in his way this time.

This nightmare probably won't like the big surprise.

Stardust thought giggling with sunshine as they ran throughout the aus. This is fun though, it's like they were playing a game of tag! And it's been a while since nighty's played a game with him! So he's taking this chance to play a game.

He hopes it lasts a little bit longer but he know sunshine can't last as long as he is since sunshine is way more affected by the negativity in the aus then he was.

He didn't even feel anymore effects when he came here, which wasn't surprising since his brother also took care on how much negativity he leg off and all that.

That and it never affected him even in the very beginning, which was not too surprising to him but he shrugged it off.

He's going to have to carry sunshine within the next few minutes and run faster. Stardust thought as they continued to run through another outertale au.

When sunshine started showing sighs of fatigue, stardust immediately turned to him and picked him up, then turned back around and took of running again.

Sunshine let out an "epp!"as he was picked up by stardust.

Sunshine held onto stardust as stardust ran through the aus with himself in his arms.

"Why did you pick me up stardust?" Sunshine asked with a curious look.

"Hm? Because your getting tired silly. So the best way you can still stay away from your brother like this is for me to pick you up and run!" Stardust told sunshine cheerfully, as if they didn't have a a nightmare ink chasing them through the aus.

Which to be fair, they were just having fun playing tag with him...sunshine shrugged it off.

"Come back here!" Nightmare ink yelled at them irritated that they were having fun with this chase.

"Nope! No thank you! I can't wait for my brother to come here!" Stardust shouted back to him and ran even faster and actually lost nightmare ink a few aus ago now.

Stardust put sunshine down for now and sat down.

"That was fun!" Stardust said happily as his arms went up at that.

He let out a giggle, "I actually want to do that again..." sunshine responded to him and they shared laughs and giggles with each other.

"Found you...." they heard and they both turned to see nightmare ink pretty near them with his tentacles ready to either impale or catch his prey, who was the two dreams sitting on the ground.

Stardust smiled as the tentacles got closer, his brothers here now...

He thought as another pair of tentacles stabbed the nightmare inks tentacles that had reached for him and sunshine.

The nightmare inks tentacles withdrew with him letting out a hiss at that.

"Who dares-?" Nightmare ink started out but was cut off.

"I dare." Nightmare responded back to nightmare ink, causing him to pause and look along with sunshine.

"Hi brother!" Stardust said happily waving to his brother.

Who briefly looked at him then back to the threat.

Nightmares fingers snapped and his gang appeared along with ink and blue.

Stardust waved to his brother and friends. A few waves back but were otherwise serious.

Looks like the battle might begin...

___*_____*_____*______*_____*_____*
Finally finished with 798 words. Hope you all like it and all.

One more chapter and then the next special chapter is out for this one! Please look at my third reading on what I accept and don't accept for special chapters before you comment anything! Thanks you!

Hope you comment what you think too!

Ja ne~!

Nightmare ink/ vantablack/ idk
Error/ silent/ idk
Dream/sunshine

My dream/stardust

amv Dream sans