Normal day...maybe..

It was supposed to be a normal and regular day but really? When is it when it evolved other sans and papyrus's around?

So yeah today wasn't a normal day either..at least I didn't get kidnapped again...I thought as I stared out the window and watched the animals.

I was tempted to make flower crowns now...I thought as I remembered back then I use to make flower crowns before the villagers appeared...I should probably make some..Since it's been a long time since I made any...I might do horrible the first time since it's been so long but I'll do my best.. I thought as I hopped out of the window I opened. I walked out towards the flowers.

I sat down near them and started using my magic, carefully allowing my magic to enter the flowers I chose to use for the flower crown.

I carefully and gently picked them up, the flowers won't ever die now since I fused bits and pieces of my magic that is going back up to the max again. I started carefully making the flowers around and all that as I carefully made it all into a crown. I was going to make a few, one for my brother, two for ink and blue. A few for my brothers gang, and a few more for the other sans and papyrus's around.

It took me a few hours before I was half way completely down with them.

By then, I was pretty sure it was going to be dinner time soon enough. I thought as I heard someone call for me, I blinked and realized I just finished all of them now.

I carefully picked them up and put them in my dimension magic for now. I'll take them out later to give them to everyone. I thought and walked back inside to see ink looking a bit worried which turned into relief when he saw me.

I smiled, "hi ink! Is it time for dinner already?" I asked him.

"Yep! Let's go Dream." Ink said and I followed him into the kitchen to see everyone just getting there themselves and sitting down.

I sat down next to my brother, ink, and blue sat down near me.

I smiled as we started to eat, I finished a few minutes before anyone else besides a few. I then waited until they were all finished, "guys I want to give you all something." I said with a happy grin and they looked at me with a curious look.

I steadied taking out flower crowns and headed them all one, they blinked and stared down at the flower crowns. Especially my brother.

Nightmare looked at the flower crown his brother gave him, its..been a long time hmm since dream made flower crowns....nightmare realized dream stopped making them the exact day the..villagers arrived... he's happy to know that his brother feels safe enough to start making them again.

Blue stared at his flower crown with awe, did dream make this? Blue wondered and smiled, he really likes the flower crown dream made him. It must have took Dream a long one to finished them all to give it to them.

Ink stared at the flower crown, hmm..ohh I should probably make an au that's peaceful and that involves flowers! Ink thought with a delighted grin,(aka that's how naturetale was born. 😏) he also likes the flower crown that dream gave him, it must have taken him time to do that after all.

Error stared at the flower crown that dream gave him, he's never been gifted with a..flower crown before... sure he gets chocolates as gifts every now and then but something other then chocolate? Huh strange...he's going to put the flower crown on now.. error decided and put it on and watched everyone else and their reactions.

Horror looked at his flower crown, wondering if he could eat it and get away with it and decided he wasn't going to get away with it..he didn't know what to do with his flower crown..maybe he could put it in his room? He thought and put the flower crown away for now.