Page 2

The title of stranger to cutting timber has long been abandoned by Sariffall. It was not his initial prefered hobby of choice, woodworking had never intrigued him prior. Still so, becoming a local lumberjack and woodsmith was the only hobby that could be found in the peaceful yet painfully still forest that offered activity in wake of the monotonous passage of endless time. For time truly remains ever endless to him.

    He walks to the tree's head and grips onto the thickest bough protruding from the bush of leaves which upon standing had dimmed the sun, grabbing hold of many vines and overgrowths along with it for added stability. And with a strong tug the great tree yields to a follow. He drags the giant of wood behind him through the sea of trees and hillocks.

    Though little resistance Sariffall shows in his posture, the mighty Redwood's weight bears more than protection. For in the trail by Sariffall left behind forms a near crater wide indent in the Earth. Nevermore his path continues into the looming shadows of a mountain range far in the distance.

    His strolling pace adds to the environment of warm and cozy forest air The scrape of dragged wood mixes with its atmosphere as the animals and creatures native to these lands pass by Sariffall with a look of curiosity.

    Many of the woodland animals of Fandelon have grown used to Sariffall presence in the forest. Not uncommon is it for many a Faythiish young to approach rather close to him as he hews the trees and performs his work. Deer of the forest have grown especially fond of his presence for his aura often scares off many of their natural predators within his relative area. Thus is it rather frequent to see them cling to him when they wish for a moment of peace.

    Along with the natural wildlife Sariffall passes many old Redwood stumps along his voyage. Remnants of past trees toppled by his hand.

    Long is his journey to the mountains and long does it take for him to arrive, the sun having passed on from morning and into evening as he finally reaches the base of the massif. He looks up to the mountains peak stretching above the clouds and using his free hand to grip the steep and rocky wall before him. His other fist tightens against the tree's branches and vines further as he pulls himself and the tree upwards, scaling the mountain with three of his four limbs and the nearly three fasen long mass of Redwood behind him.