Page 3

Hours more pass by as the ground beneath fades into a bler. As the ground fades, Sariffall clears a large cliff on the mountain's side. A perfectly flat rocky plain protruding from the sierra's face as it rests parallel to the ground nether it- contrasting greatly to the otherwise jagged and edged cordilla; it appears handmade, as evident from the unnaturally flat and smooth flooring as well as a cave carved into escarpments face.

    Sariffall tosses the Redwood tree onto the cliffside, pulling himself onto it a moment after. He catches his breath, grasping a moment of relaxation after the multi-hour long climb, as he looks around the area. A small wooden carving station rests towards the left center of the giant space. With it lies a pile of Redwood trees very similar to that of which Sariffall has just toppled. He walks over to the station a moment later and adds to the pile of wood by tossing the Redwood titan onto the stack with a crash and bending of stone under the weight of so much timbre.

    With a simple stretch of his back and arms Sariffall stands at the table of the woodsmith chopping booth; he grabs the hilt of an axe embedded in the smooth board, its blade the same pure white metal of his armor. He yanks one of the trees over in front of him, and raises the axe above his head. Yet his movements are stopped half formed as a deep grumble shakes the ground beneath him. A faint twist of his head directs his attention to the dark cavern leaning into the mountain hollow, the sound of the deep growl showing its face soon thereafter.

    A brobdingnagian reptilian entity steps from the black crevices, its scales lit aflame with a dark red hue as deep as fresh blood. Tts red scales spike to a point running down its spine. It rises from its cave and steps into the harsh sunlight. The light of evening bounces off its ethereal form like hail on solid ground. Its harpoon like claws digging into the hard rock of the cliff floor as it lets out a yawn, accompanied by an Earth rattling roar to which the mountains it stands on tremble. With tired eyes it shifts its gaze to look at Sariffall.