And this is number 9- MS

This was marked number 10 because everyone loved this shipping, and personally, I love what I did for the one-shot. Hope you like it.

The New Years Heist

Sukaira mentally smirked as he stared at the piece of paper in his best friend’s hand, though he had his initial annoyed frown on as he listened to Harison ramble on about the note.

“I know! It’s probably something for the upcoming New Year’s show!” The brown haired teen grinned as he said what he had come up with.

“Genius.” Sukaira mumbled, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, his hidden ears twitching in boredom. He had already figured out what the note had meant and he was proud of that fact. But he was also disappointed, since the heist was on New Years, he wouldn’t get to spend time with the infamous thief that this was all about.

“What?” Harison asked and then once again stared at Sukaira with a pained expression. “Awe come on! Sukaira-chan! Please tell me you don’t already have the note figured out!” Sukaira gave a small smirk and stole the note away from Harison before leaning against the near-by wall instead of sitting back in his chair.

“Come when the sky lights with colors and the clock strikes twelve times, shadows will fill the night and take possession of the black wolf’s treasure, sealing the forbidden deal.” Sukaira read from the paper and sighed, lowering it before turning to his best friend. “It was hard to decipher since it’s a little different from what he normally writes, but I was able to figure it out.”

“So… tell me already!” Harison waved his hands in the air.

He absolutely despised how Sukaira had always been the better detective when it came to solving the thief’s heist riddles, but when they were in a real crime, they were almost even. But no matter the outcome, he had always respected and looked up to the raven haired detective. It was truly amazing how long the two had been friends, best friends even.

“Ne, no need to tell me twice.” Sukaira mumbled, huffing as he looked back down at the paper, acting like he’s reading it, though he’s really memorized the thing after spending all night to decipher it.

“I think I do have to tell you twice.” Harison stuck his tongue out and Sukaira glared lightly at him.

“Whatever, just listen.” He grumbled and sighed once more. “The first part obviously means that at midnight exactly on New Years; you know when the sky lights with fireworks just as the clock strikes twelve?” Harison nodded to that. “And then shadows filling the night usually means the thief himself, and then the next part was obvious. The Moonlit Thief will come to take the Royal Wolves Treasure that will be starring at, yes, the New Year’s Show.”

Harison noted that as he mentioned the treasure, that he sounded disappointed but didn’t take much interest as he snatched back the note and studied it. “Then what about the last part?” he asked. “Sealing the forbidden deal?”

“I actually don’t know.” Sukaira admitted, though more to himself than to Harison.

“Well no matter,” Harison said and smiled brightly at Sukaira.

“Yeah yeah…” Sukaira sighed again as he stood up fully, sticking his hands in his pockets before walking in the direction of the school.

“Where are you going Sukaira-chan?” Harison asked, looking at his friend weird. He knew Sukaira’s house was in the other direction.

“No where…” Sukaira said, yawning, his eyes half closed as he walked down the empty sidewalk, away from his friend and away from people. “Stupid thief, making riddles I can’t figure out…” he growled out, pissed off a bit. He was never not able to find out what his boyfriends letters meant, so it agitated him to great lengths not knowing this one.