Marked number 6- OS

Was marked number 7, OrderShipping. I'm a little proud of this one-shot.

A Very Weird New Years...

Aiya growled sharply as he ran down the crowded streets of Calicon. People flustered about, enjoying the night of New Years Eve while he was not, chasing down a pathetic criminal that showed up in his town a few weeks ago and managed to evade his sharp eye before tonight.

"Out of my way!" he hissed, pushing passed some people before stopping quickly with wide, disbelieving eyes at the sight before him. Zander had the criminal in his hold, a small smirk on his face as he looked at Aiya while the criminal himself was trying to get free. After a few seconds, Aiya's eyes narrowed and he grabbed his hand cuffs harshly before cuffing the criminal and tugging him away from the older boy, a little more than pissed that he showed him up on this case. "Don't expect a thank you."

"Not a problem there sherrif." he grinned wide and saluted to Aiya before the cat stalked away, back to the station.

"Seems you don't like that guy, why don't you go lock him up instead of me, huh, Aiya?" the guy said with a nervous chuckle as I threw him into the cell, locking it up.

"First of all, you don't have the right to call me Aiya, second, yes I hate him but I've already locked him up sveral times and it never works, and third, you are a criminal so don't try and weasel your way out of being locked up. Tomorrow I'm calling you in and getting you out of my town." he growled out before turning sharply around and going back outside to survey the grounds.

Aiya had always hated New Years, but the only reason for that was that he's never had anyone to spend it with. He only hates it more now than ever because it was his first New Years in Calicon and his friends Jamie, Athena, and Arin were spending it with their families or their loved ones. That and because of Zander... he won't say the reason why though.

"Why does he keep pushing away those girls... does he not want to share a New Years kiss with someone?" Aiya questioned to himself with pure bitterness as he watched Zander who was getting flocked by girls who usually never came to Calicon, his guess was that they were just out driving and ended up finding this place. Aiya's eyes widened slightly when Zander turned towards him but narrowed them just as quickly to cover up his feelings or thoughts.

"Hey Aiya, what's got you on the edge?" Zander strode over to the kitten with wide grin, knowing that it was usually him that put Aiya's mood like that.

"The fact that I pity locking you up for my own personal gains." he growled harshly, standing up to walk away but was stopped when Zander grabbed his wrists, the grin still on his face. "Let me go."

"Now hold on a second. First of all, let me ask you this. Why do you not like New Years much, hm?" For the past few weeks now, Zander had noticed Aiya's mood go sour at the very mention or even the thought of New Years or something related to it. And Zander had gotten too curious for his own good and asked Jamie why Aiya was like that. She had only said that he didn't like New Years and that she didn't know why.

"Why I don't like... what makes you think that?" Aiya asked him, bitterness seeping in his words and Zander sighed.

"The intense anger for one. Not only that, but you are the only one not having any fun." he said and Aiya scoffed.

"Yeah well I don't see you having any 'fun' with any of the girls." he mumbled, his eyes narrowed at the very thought of Zander with another girl.

"Well I just don't think that the one I love would like that idea very much. Besides, I'd much rather spend New Years with them." he answered, smirking when he saw Aiya's frown and lifted his head up slightly in victory. 'Hook,'

"Y-you..." he took a deep breath and straightened his figure, trying not to sound or look disappointed or angry. "You love someone...?" he asked and Zander shrugged.

"Hm, yeah," he said.

"Then why don't you go spend this stupid holiday with them." Aiya huffed, trying to tug himself away.

"Oh, I would, but they don't seem to like New Years much." he smirked wider as Aiya made the connection rather quick, quicker than he would've thought. He grinned lightly as he met Aiya's gaze, a flurry of emotions showing through his golden eyes. 'Line,'

"Y-you... you... but..." Aiya blushed brightly as he now made sense of everything Zander has done for him or to him in the past few months.

"Yes, little kitten, I love you." Zander let go of Aiya when the younger boy seemed to make no movement before raising an eyebrow as he shook his head fiercely.

"N-no way! You do not love me! You hate me! A-and I... I... I h-hate..." He seemed to have trouble with saying the next part and Zander sighed softly, lifting up Aiya's head so he was looking him directly in his eyes.

"I don't think you mean what you are saying, or rather what you were going to say. I think that it's just the opposite, that you like me as well." Aiya's walls were coming down fast and there was nothing he would be able to do then. Aiya took a deep breath and shook his head more, stepping away.

"No." 'And the sinker is missing.' Zander's eye twitched lightly at his thoughts. "I don't, I can't... you're lying." he growled, lowering his head with his eyes closed tight. He took mind of what the nearest clock said before he did so, thinking of his escape before things got too far out of his control; before he lost it and did something he would regret.

"Aiya." The older boy stepped forward as the other moved back and growled lightly to himself as he saw Aiya try to make a run for it, quickly reaching out to grab the kitten seconds before the bells rang and the fireworks went off; pulling him towards him and crashing his lips against Aiya's, his eyes wide open in shock and fright while Zander's closed. He kept the kiss going even when Aiya tried to pull back in hopes he would give up, but nothing worked as the bells suddenly stopped, so he pulled away, his head lowered now.

Aiya stood there, a million thoughts running through his head as he watched Zander in front of him, the older boy about to walk away. 'I'm definately going to regret this.' "W-wait!" his eyes closed tightly as he took a deep breath and stepped forward quickly and placed his lips to Zander's.

Zander stood there shocked, even after Aiya had hesitantly pulled back and only regained his senses when the kitten clung to his chest.

"I'm sorry..." he heard those words being repeated and smiled softly before hugging Aiya tightly. If Aiya still had any control left in him, it was all soon gone as soon as Zander kissed him a third time, this time both participating. The kiss, hard and passionate, lasted only a few seconds before Zander pulled back, smiling softly. 'The sinker was found...'

"I love you Aiya." he whispered and the little uke looked back up at him, tears down his cheeks although he had a bright smile on his face, and he was purring softly too.

"I... I love you too.... Zane..." he mumbled, resting his head once more on Zander's chest, smiling to himself. He rather liked the new nickname for him; he could only guess so did Zander himself. "Happy New Year’s..." he added as an afterthought.