Mirai : Good thing Lord 6th gave us masks

The group put on they're mask and Y/N created his clones. The windows were opened and they began to dust the shelves filled with books and scrolls sending more clouds of dust through the windows. So much dust was in the room it slightly obstructed the vision of the of people in the room.

Hanabi : This room really doesn't seem to serve a purpose anymore if it's this bad.

Y/N : Almost makes you wonder why its still here.

Mika : Some of these scrolls are falling apart

Mirai : They might have been here since the days of the 1st Hokage possibly if that's the case.

Y/N : I'll go see my father. I have an idea.

One of the clones went to to the Hokage's office and when he returned he came back with a few books. Blank books to be exact.

Hanabi : Everyone give the clone the tattered scroll.

They followed suit so while they were cleaning and finding damaged scroll and books they were given to the clone who would re-write in the new blank books. Piles of them were actually placed by the clone and so much to the point where some of the clones stopped cleaning and aided in helping transfer all the information.

Mini Timeskip

After about an hour good progress was made towards cleaning and the group took a small break. Well break wouldn't be the correct term because they soon helped in the transfer of information. While working Kakashi came to see progress.

Kakashi : How are my little helpers doing?

Mika : Were on break but this is just less taxing so we're speeding up the process.

Kakashi : What's in most of the books and scrolls?

Mirai : Records of finances, family trees, historical documents, missions reports. Some small scale jutsu, interrogation reports redacted of course.

Y/N : I've actually found some magazines of naked women. I'm too scared to touch any of them.

Hanabi : Why?

Y/N : One of the clones found the books and one of them said the pages were stuck together.

Everyone : Ew.

They looked to the clone who was balled up in a corner looking depressed.

Clone : I couldn't even open the book. It's sealed shut.

Shizune : I'll bring some garbage cans and a lighter.

Mika : Yeah most of this stuff is just records. Though I suppose the more sensitive things are the one that are sealed.

Y/N : Now scoot along we have work to do.

Kakashi : Alright. I do have things to tend to.

Timeskip brought to you by Team 6 burning the third Hokage's magazines while Hiruzen's ghost cries watching

Another hour later the group was now placing the new books back on the shelves. While Y/N was placing the books back on the shelves he came across a scroll that wasn't sealed nor had a label. Figuring since it wasn't sealed it would be fine if he opened it. When he did he read its contents and he figured that that this scroll was not meant to be opened. Not by him at least. He rolled the scroll up and personally took it too the Hokage's office.

Y/N : Lord 6th I found this scroll that wasn't sealed but it probably should be. I kinda read some of its contents.

Kakashi : Honest mistake. Head on back. *Puts the scroll on the ground behind desk*