Chapter 15

I fr don't know what to write, I have a bunch of angst, or sad moments in my mind but idk how to type it out at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lets do a time skip about 3 months?

-Friday-

Iwazumi tried his best to hide his feelings for Oikawa for the past couple of months. Oikawa has no clue, but his girlfriend definetly was on to him and didn't like it one bit. She tried her best to seperate the two boys, which was impossible.

"Toru~ C'mon~" She whined pulling at Oikawas arm away from Iwa. Iwa glared at her, she stuck out her tongue. "Okay okay. Sorry Iwa~chan." Oikawa says before Mory drags him away.

Iwa just stares at the two as they walk away looking happy. "You need to go on a date." Makki says behind him. "A date? But with who?" Iwa asks. Mattsun smirks, "You'll see." Iwa groans. "Fine. No one bad. Got it?" Makki and Mattsun nod their heads, "We got you." Makki says before walking away.

.
.
.
.

At the end of the day Makki had texted Iwa once they were at home.

>Makki<
Your date is tomorrow

Iwa
TOMORROW?!

Makki
Yes.
He agreed to whenever, and we chose tomorrow

Iwa
Thank god it isn't a girl.

Makki
lol
You'll like him.
He's really nice

Iwa
We'll see
Do I get his name?

Makki
Nope!
But he's taller than you, short hair, buff-ish, and he's super hot

Iwa
Nice
Hot?
What about Mattsun? 🤨

Makki
He's the one that typed it.
It's true tho
They're both hot

Iwa
Alright then
Wait
How did you describe me to him?

Makki
...

Iwa
HANAMAKKI

Makki
Not the first name O.O -Mattsun
Fine!
I said that you're short, buff, an angry Pomeranian... (Bakugo?)

Iwa
HANAMAKKI HIRO

Makki
I'M SORRY!
BUT HE THOUGHT YOU WERE CUTE

Iwa
He what?...

Makki
Yup!
I showed him a picture and he thought you were cute!

Iwa
...
Good night.

Makki
XD
Good night
Dress nice!
Casual

With that Iwa puts his phone away and groans. "What the fuck am I supposed to do?!" He exclaims into his pillow. "He said that he thought I was cute..." Iw blushes a little beofre heading downstairs to eat.

"Hey mom." "Hi Hajime. How was school?" He sat down at the table. "It was alright. Makki and Mattsun set me up on a date tomorrow." Mamazumi looked at him surprised. "Really? You already moved on? Iwa groaned, "Not really. But I'm trying to since it seems like his girlfriend is staying in the picture." Mamazumi smiled at her son and patted his head. "It'lll be alright. I can help you with an outfit tomorrow if you want?" Iwa smiles, "That'd be nice."

He finishes eating and heads back up to his room. "Lets see who the guy is tomorrow." He says before a falling asleep.

~Next Morning~ (Saturday)

Iwa wakes up from his sleep and groans. Makki was calling him. "What?" He asks as he stood up. "Are you ready yet?" "Uh no? It's only...10PM? FUCK!" Iwa rushes to the bathroom and places Makki on speaker as he brushes. "Dude, the time is 10:30 and you're not ready yet?" "No shit! I'm getting ready now. Bye." He hung up and showered quickly.

One Sided Love | IwaOiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara