Chapter 40

Happy Pride Month everybody! Sorry for the late update, my laptops acting up.

I fr don't know what months this is now in the story. I'm just going to go for September.

~~~~~~

~Next Day~ (Saturday)

I asked Oikawa for his address last night and I'm going to send the box today. "Uh Kuroo? Where the uh Post office?" "Hm, I think it's a couple of blocks away. You're gonna send it today?" I nodded my head, "Alright, we can get an Uber, so you won't have to carry it all the way." He pulled out his phone.

I looked at the box. It just looks boring. Plain brown box with tape and Oikawas address.

~Time skip to after he sends it~

Lets see what Oikawa says after he gets it. "Wanna get food before your classes?" Kuroo asked, "Yea, they start in a couple of hours." He nodded his head and took me to get food. We talked about our boyfriends on the way there. "Yea, Kenma is going to Major in business while Keiji I think is going to major in English. He normally just keeps everything to himself and I hate it. I want to be there for him but...I can't if I don't know what goes on in his head." He looked down.

"Oh, well maybe he's getting used to the fact that he's across the globe from where you are and can't really get comfort over the phone and would rather have you there holding him?" He looked at me shocked, "What? What if he probably still needs time to wrap his head around that he has 3 boyfriends instead of 1?" He nodded his head, "Maybe..."

"Toru used to be like that. He'd put up a façade to hide what he's actually feeling. No one else knows the real him except me, his parents Makki and Mattsun." Kuroo nodded his head again as we got to Dunkin Donuts. "Toru broke when we lost to Karasuno. He beat himself about it. Saying that it was his fault and didn't show up to school for a week. No one else knew that except me. He needed time to let others in. So maybe Akaashi just needs a bit more time to let you in on what he's thinking since you're across the globe." He stayed quiet. "Kuroo?" "Hm? I guess you're right. It's not helping him when I'm over here and he's still in Japan.."

I placed my hand on his back, "It'll be okay. It might be hard at the moment but it'll get better." He smiled.

.
.
.

Class was a bit boring today. I wonder how Oikawas doing.

>Toru<3<

Iwa
Hey love
You feeling better?

He didn't respond. Maybe he's busy. I walk back to the dorm and go over todays notes.

~2 Hours Later~

I finished reviewing and writing down some more notes so I grab my phone. No reply? Maybe he'll respond later. I was about to put it down when I got a text from a random number.

**********
Is this Iwaizumi Hajime?

Iwa
yes?
Who is this?

**********
Oh thank god!
I've been trying to reach you for so long!

Iwa
Okay?
But who are you?

**********
You'll know in a couple of days.

Iwa
Now why would I wait a couple of days to see who you are?
I can just block you now.

**********
Don't do that!
It's Kyo

Iwa
Kyo?

**********
Forgot me already Hajime?

Iwa
Oh
That Kyo

**********
That Kyo?
I'm hurt

Iwa
What do you want

**********
I just want to explain why I cheated

Iwa
I don't care
Just fuck off

**********
Please?
I didn't get to before Oikawa blocked me on your phone

Iwa
Can't you read?
I'm glad he blocked you

**********
Ouch
Did you get together?

Iwa
Yea
Now fuck off

Block **********?
Yes No

"What an ass." "Who's an ass?" "Ay! Goddamn! Don't do that!" Bokuto and Kuroo were laughing. "But seriously, who's an ass?" Kuroo asked. I groaned, "An ex of mine." They nodded their heads. "Anything from Oikawa." Boktuo asked, "Not really. I just hope he's okay." They smiled and sat down on Kuroos bed.